Backpage ads??

So has anyone else noticed BP ads now link up with the providers social media page? Facebook, instagram, twitter, kik but it's linked up. Personally I like it because it instantly verifies the provider is real. The ones not showing links from what I have been able to piece together are ads or LE. But for the ladies I could see this posing a risk. I'd say delete FB and link it to twitter as twitter can be much more anonymous. Thoughts?
  • Luxie
  • 09-25-2017, 10:17 AM
I like it. I have a pretty large following on Twitter (found here) and it helps verify my info. Also, with BP cracking down on certain word usage (incall, outcall, donation, etc) it links to my social media which links to my website. So all the information is already right there.

Now will the guys use this? *sigh* Likely not. But it helps those who actually do take the time to do research on a provider.
Is this happening in the "dating" section? I haven't noticed it YET in the Massage section.
Thanks!
  • Luxie
  • 09-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Is this happening in the "dating" section? I haven't noticed it YET in the Massage section.
Thanks! Originally Posted by alaine
Yup!
  • Trey
  • 09-25-2017, 01:42 PM
I use snap chat. The issue i see with half of yall is keeping hoe life and real life off the SM. I have seen so much more than I should've as a trick looking at hoes. Seen chicks families I mean grandma to chicks own kids. Drug deals, one even had the address of who shipped the drugs and to where. Some chicks seem to make money with video (ain't buying myself ).

I like it but be smart about it.
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Those links may be convenient, but they prove othing about whether a lady is safe or not.
Just as posting here proves nothing about whether a guy is safe.

Be careful and do your homework--both sides.
Some just post fake urls to by pass it.

I am thinking backpage will become the way of craigslist

All the free advertising will be gone and girls will hit the streets.

Cheap infested pussy all around.
Yeah just last week they made that change and now you have to have a "Social" media link.

I had to create a twitter just so I could post my ad.
How are you putting your link in the address bar though?
I'm not a fan of BP after bad experiences but this idea sounds like a good idea to vet BP girls.
Yayyaya I figured it out! It actually is great for ladies that use social media for advertising!
Wow. BP is really dead now that you have to pay. Where you all posting now?
NOT dead in Dallas. The issue is "how" to pay. That has become a real hassle. Check the dating section. Most are posting under MEN seeking Women LOL....NOPE not confused, just look.
Placing a "FREE" ad gets you absolutely NOTHING, never even shows up.
I run all ads through my Gaffilater system. It has dual suspension belts and hazing bars included. To run it at maximum consistency a negative spark dual redundancy siphon system is in place. The Halphen effect is amazing. After that I just trust my spidey sense.
My ony gripe about it is you either need a twitter account, farcebook acount or what ever that other linked site's account..