Candid Conversation

I met a local lady in a local eatery yesterday. We had lunch and coffee. Our discussion evolved to the timely topic of ....What did I expect of a provider? She had been convinced...perhaps by herself, that a client had to have a provider that was extremely beautiful, young and could play the part without reserve. In trying to get my opinion to land on her, I stated what I liked in a provider. She does not have to be beautiful.........as we know that is in the eye of the beholder, She does not have to be a young one...The best providers that I know are not young ones. As far as playing the game..it does not have to happen. Providers have the same bad days that clients do and more of trying times than most....game is just that....a game. I explained to her that I saw some providers for their company....just for drinks and conversation,,,I think she did not feel that I was truthful. I told her that I saw some providers because they were savy enough to know that I wanted to have a drink or two, kick back, give a massage and have a good nap.......she did not see that either I think. Young, not for me. I appreciate the wear and tear of life upon the human spirit and body...and I have had my share like everyone else. Give me drinks, hot tub time, real conversation, a little play and I am a happy guy who will go off to work and laugh at the nature of the beast ..............I then went to her local,,,,,,had a little JD single barrel, shower, lot of conversation and some frolic,,,at her urging...as I was content with the shower with her,,,,and was on my way. Is this the dimension that the rest of the hobby guys operate in...or am I alone? Captain Blade................
The leisurely activities you describe sound like fun and I enjoy them myself, but whether they are feasible or not depends also on the providers expectations. Specifically, time vs money!!! Although we pay for a ladies time, I don't think many guys can afford to pay the usual rate for a few extra hours of just hang-out & conversation time. By the same token, I doubt many (if any) ladies are going to stop the meter, just because we aren't pressing them for more intimate activities. It is a business and time is money, so unless a provider has plenty of idle time (and no clock), then I wouldn't expect it, though it sounds good in theory.

As far as age and physical attributes, I think most guys prefer a "variety" of ladies to spend time with. Personally, I have a preference for blondes that I'm drawn to like a moth to a light, but I still like to try others, just for the different experiences (plus, there just aren't that many blondes around, lol).
well, speaking for myself, I agree with you Vic. believe it or not, I prefer the same. I truly enjoy spending time in conversation with a lady versus the preconceived get down to business because there is a clock to watch.

although I don't often get to have encounters such as that, only rarely. I truly enjoy visiting, having some adult beverages and being casual. now I do understand that to many, time is Money and few are financially able to expend the cost of added time for only company. this isunderstandable, since the business aspect is dominant and financial gain is a necessity to living comfortably...

I have only met a couple of ladies who have visited with me having no need of a clock. its easy to tell when someone is just going through the motions or if they want to hang out. I can counton one hand the ladies who have allowed this. although I must admit, I may have missed opportunitiedue to my schedule or being blind.

when I do find a genuine companion such as that, I do my best to stick with them. it's an escape of sorts, hanging and talking with some adult activities is the epitome of escape and companionship to me.

if I could find that since I moved, id be truly content...
I enjoyed having a couple beers and laughing and talking with you! It takes some of the awkwardness away, to be able to sit and talk first. Each lady had her own reasons, but for me, I like having the time to get to know someone. Brings the human aspect back into things. It is a business, but we are human as well.
So, who's getting the next round???
I also enjoy time getting to no a hobbiest,some times i will just go meet them for a drink and may be set something up for later.I have several guys that want to talk and relax. Its not always about playtime.
When I hobby, I usually like to go with at least a three hour session so that I will get to know the lady first, and converse in between climaxs. I have meet with both Nicolet and Ann, and they are both great ladies.
Good answers. Tells me that I am not alone in my thoughts. This last evening I scheduled with a lady. Arrived her place and had conversation and drinks. Removed her garments and enjoyed the bath with beers. Played with her "stuff" and kissed it. Had a good time, felt rejuvinated. Left her house and went to O Springs. The Act would have made no difference. I saw Elton John........wow..........what a concert.
your definitely not alone.... I would love to spend some quality time with a lady. I could use some now, its been a while and could use some company.
I appreciate the wear and tear of life upon the human spirit and body. Originally Posted by Victor
Excellent line, and a shared sentiment indeed!
I have been around for a while now... I too can testify that a loto fo guys enjoy the relaxed companionship, good intelligent conversation, sometime they just need someone to listen. At first, it use to bother me that I guy would talk for 45 minutes be intimate for 10 and wind down for 5 minutes. I would say to myself "what is wrong with me? Guess I won't see them again!" And then a few weeks later, they are calling for another appointment!

They are a lot of great guys out there! and if you want to talk and cuddle.. great! If you want to go at it! Great!

Too many people refer to all this as a sex trade... I think of it more as meeting the need for intimate companionship which comes in many forms... sex can be just a small part of it!

Smooch!

Lea
For me, I'm not paying for sex, nor am I paying them to leave, as is oft quoted/stated. When I want to see a provider, it's for human companionship, which absolutely includes conversation and relaxation. I like to talk, cuddle, and just generally hang out for a bit before playtime. My first experience with a provider was great, but she was very...forward. Now, that's fantastic at times, but it's not always the best option. I enjoy getting to know a provider to a certain degree so that I can make my time with them as enjoyable as possible. There's no need to always immediately "get down to business".