Showcase pics

In a discussion about the pics of various providers the following was on deck. It is apparent that some providers provide pics that are inaccurate. Some providers display pics that are designed to hide other facets...age, weight, body flaws and other. Some providers show only enough to generate an interest but..........I find that most gentlemen are photo wise when it comes to viewing pics. It is readily apparent when a provider is trying to hide age, weight or other factors. It is readily apparent when identity is the goal and that factor is the gist of the photos. It is readily apparent when photos are "brushed" and do not represent the person at all..............Popular opinion is that: If you can not trust the photos then you can not trust the subject in them. Photos tell a story and if that story is not pleasing or at least piques ones interest then most gents go for a photo that will ...and they are out there.
My personal "likes" in a showcase are: Show me your face, and the rest of you. Tempt me and arouse my curiosity about you. Be honest...if you have a "flaw" so be it....own it. Wear it. Do not hide it and let it jump out at me when I see you.
These are the thought that have been proffered from the gents in reciept of the photos...what are your thought ladies?
I have fat ugly armpits a little bit of a bear gut and stretch marks on my ass
we all have flaws no one wants a pic on them posted on the net
The little bit of face I show Scares me already
I know someone knows me from somewhere so no not going to do that

We don't know what you look like most of the time but we see you any ways
We don't know what you look like most of the time but we see you any ways Originally Posted by thecuteone
Good Point

Big AL
Ahoy cuteone
I hear ye and I commend ye for your stand.
No imperfections of the hull or bilges, keep a schooner
locked to land.

All ships have weak timbers be it fore or aft but
weak timbers while not pleasant to cast eyes on
Do not affect the draft.

It is true that ye know not what most ships look like but
that is part of the regatta.
Provision ships are advertising and
Sailor ships are notta

To speak with you is nice.
I listen and contemplated as you opine.
Saw I your images and
to the eyes they are just fine.

Captain Victor Blade
I appreciate face pics, but I understand why a lady would not want to show her face. The hobby is not exactly well accepted in our society, and a lady will not want to be easily identified.

A solution to Victor's dilemma is to ask the lady to provide some photos prior to setting the appointment. And I wouldn't blame a lady for wanting a photo of a guy who wants to see her, although I've never been asked for that. I appreciate the fact that the ladies don't screen us for our looks. I'd be in trouble for sure...LOL!

JaG
Another point to this is to observe the reviews of the guys that didn't touch on it. They are part of the problem as well since they only focus on the positive mostly in description.....you can be nice in the description part of the review and be all vivid and uncut in the BCD comments to how many scars she had to how dry her vagina was.

I do agree with getting a face pic is none availiable. If she refuses you can refuse to see her if she's fugly when you arrive.