She said they're real, but are they really fake test.

• grean
  • 05-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Can't wait to test this out.

Lots of women have boob jobs now that look amazingly real and their plastic surgeon was the only one who knew the truth.

Evidently you can press a flashlight, like the ones on your phone against a boob, and the light disburses differently with fake boobs than it will with real boobs. Fake boobs reflect the light, real boobs don't.
I see this being fun/ok with a girl that's in on it. Can't imagine this going well if you just bring a flashlight to a session and pull it out to test.
Yeah, it does sounds interesting with someone you know, but I wouldn't dare bring a flashlight to a session.
if you put a flashlight to her boobs, you might end up having to use a Fleshlight
Flash her tits and it's only fair if you let her swipe-mark your Benjamins to see if they're real.
I like the idea of using a bright LED flashlight that alternates colors to make her boobs glow inside out like a changing rainbow.

With my luck she'll say "my turn!" And pull out a magnifying glass and drop to her knees to inspect my wee little one.
Only if you play "Light em UP UP UP Light em UP UP UP" when you're doing.

Only then.
Have done this. You can see the shape of the implant sack when you shine a strong light on them with the flashlight touching her breast
LOL. Dudes showing up with a flash light to check for real boobies.

I would fail fail fail. LOL

I would fail fail fail. LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Us simple minded dudes are easily amused !!
  • grean
  • 05-12-2016, 02:18 PM

I would fail fail fail. LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Never should anyone be more proud of failing!

Very nice Boobies Kaylee!
Awww thx! I love my boobies!
All natural yabos or bust. Use what "He" gave ya
Mine are fabulous!
Considering I went from a Size C to a now DDD, I am amazed at how natural they look and feel. They compliment my curves very well and I am pleased.

Lucky me, I have an Awesome Doctor!