Know any ladies who travel to WinStar?

• Go4it
  • 05-12-2016, 06:39 PM
I do!!!!!

Firekitten is one who will travel there.

I have also requested information from some others and they have all been agreeable. Who is is willing to do an outcall to WinStar and is there an "add on" for the extra distance?

Just a hint though guys --- If your from the D/FW area and she is from the D/FW area and you have a session at WinStar the powers that be won't let you write a review in the Dallas section. Gotta be in Oklahoma. GO FIGURE!!! So they put it in Okalhoma City!!!! LMAO - about twice as far from Thackerville as Dallas plus we all know there are a lot more guys in Oklahoma interested in reading about a WinStar session than guys who live in Dallas.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1713700
This is a pretty cool post for a guy to write.
Seriously.
You could have let that review be buried in a place far away.. Nice thinking to post this here.

I was actually wondering if anyone had done a ride share out there. Every once in a while I'll head up there for a few hours. I've thought about putting up a post to see if any providers wanted a ride out there. Is that too dangerous? Ladies, is that something you'd ever be interested in?
Just a warning to all the men and ladies considering this – there have been several arrests made crossing state lines for an illegal activity.
What evidence are they using to make arrests?
I think it's a great idea. 'm sure the Oklahoma men would start seeing more variety and perhaps bring more hobbyist out.
Just a warning to all the men and ladies considering this – there have been several arrests made crossing state lines for an illegal activity. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

?
What evidence are they using to make arrests? Originally Posted by Noconozco

? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Can't mention names but there used to be a provider here that got time (there was more to it than just prostition) but people crossing state lines for this activity becomes much more serious than just me going down the street to meet a girl. Don't know what they use for proof but several years ago I was told of a sting. I saw the girl's arrest record on the leaks site a couple years ago and part of her arrest was crossing state lines for prostition.

Think the idea was great and if it's a girl you know then you'd be fine but just be cautious if you don't already know each other. Maybe someone else remembers better and can offer more detail.
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2016, 12:25 PM
I believe the sting was for guest making arrangements on the spot with undercovers, it should be OK if set up in advance with verified providers/members
I have gone to Winstar a couple of times to meet a client. Always a good time. Now, if I could just get out of there without hitting the slots, it would be a little more beneficial.
I really wish I were a better gambler.
smh
I believe the sting was for guest making arrangements on the spot with undercovers, it should be OK if set up in advance with verified providers/members Originally Posted by BLM69
Thanks for the clarification. As I said I'd recommend making the trip with a person you know. God knows they have no bigger cases than a couple of consensual adults having fun.