Moved from the SC Encounters - was NOT an encounter report!

I’m headed to Syracuse later this week and I need some pointers from those familiar with this place.

I’ll probably arrive mid afternoon to early evening at 5-6 at the latest.

What’s the price for the VIP dances? Does it differ from a dance elsewhere? Any other costs to be aware of?

Any recommendations on who to see for maximum benefit or to avoid due to drama and time wasting?

TIA!

Steve
VIP dances 15 a song, I tipped 40. You really don't need any pointers, you will have to push them away to finish your 1st beer.
Thanks. Nice review of Fantasy btw.
One of these days I’m going to have to make a foray into Syracuse... Fantasies sounds like my ideal strip club experience, and there are so many excellent providers there.
Not ideal, by any stretch. But interesting for sure. I went there last night and had an interesting encounter with Edit DD, 20 y/o, great tits, and not overweight.

Would prob not repeat with her, because the finish was not great.
Not ideal, by any stretch. But interesting for sure. I went there last night and had an interesting encounter with Edited DD, 20 y/o, great tits, and not overweight.

Would prob not repeat with her, because the finish was not great. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
cip dip on pants when she got off ?
errrr I hat that myself
No, it was Staff Edit DD. *

* F = floor
No, it was Staff Edit DD *

* F = floor Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
I went there once there were no latinas or white girls. Are all the girls black there? No other races?