What is the art of fbsm?

What do you think makes a good fbsm? Is it the environment? The in call? Or the skill?
The skill
Understanding that the client is about three feet higher than where most girls think he is.
^^^^Huh?
To answer the OP, it's the environment, and the in-call, and the skill, and a few dozen additional factors, some obvious, like whether the therapist is "your type" and some subtle, like can she read your mind about whether to talk or not, what pressure to apply, etc. But the single most important factor is whether the client realizes that FBSM is not GFE, that the S is for sensual not sexual, and that it's supposed to be all about him instead of trying to get her off. In other words, read the reviews of Cricket4u or Teralyne and you'll never have to ask your question again. OW
Very good point OW, I agree completely. And thank you for mentioning me

The art of FBSM is a real turn on for me. What's better than getting a real massage from an experienced therapist, which is teasing you along the way of course. Followed by an erotic journey of seduction & pleasure to the max?! Once you're all relaxed & turned on, I can take full advantage of you lol !
It all starts with a nice slow, but thorough massage. Taking extra measures around the inner thighs & scrotum. The boys need lots of attention in my opinion. I can find & work through all the knots & tight spots. The endorphins are flowing well by this point in time.
By the time we are ready for you to flip over, it's pure ecstacy. I love nipple play & enjoy licking yours while I'm lightly teasing your very erect package.
Nice & slow....
Then once we're ready, I like to climb on top of you & ride him. With my hands of course
The rest is paid admission only !

Love is what makes this amazing, if you truly enjoy what you do, it shows more than just a rub & tug session. It has to come from the heart.
I am a FBSM provider here in New Orleans... I like to think I am an exceptional provider for Massage. I am Therapeutic, and I have a quiet studio with room darkening drapes. I play relaxation music, I use only quality oils, hot towels, foot spas and stones if needed.

So for me it is about the quality of service. guys just wanna come and relax and de stress in a quiet environment with as less talking as necessary to be effective.

I prefer a guy tell me ahead of time if he is is needing any extra care on his body. Like for instance he may have sore joints, aching shoulders, tight calves, ect. He may have just had knee surgery so I have to be careful to not hurt him. ect.

To be effective you need to have a table, to be exceptional, you need to have a table, quality equipment, massage chair, universal body oils for different skin types , mood music, and firm hands. And a towel warmer makes all of the difference.

Listen to your client, and over time when he returns, you will just automatically know what he wants and needs/expects..

Just my .02
M.M.