In Praise of LARGE Booty... Lol

It's all relative, but generally I mean 38 inches or more. My ATF (now retired) was 52 inches.

I've seen a few men make comments disparaging larger women, and frankly, it pisses me off.

Beautiful big booty is hard to find. Being rude to the plus size women means they are less likely to participate here.

Especially in light of the recent restrictions.

Any plus sized ladies looking for a generous face to sit on, please send me a PM.
I'm a little confused. Your post seems to be more in praise of large WOMEN as opposed to large booty. You talk as if large booty = plus sized, which is certainly not the case.

Imo, a large booty that isn't attached to a plus sized frame is actually the best case, but that's just me.
I’m just curious if those types of have lower back pain ..?
Im happy with the size I have back there but I know my huge 38DDD’s have My shoulders aching some days!! lolz.
It has nothing to do with what's "best".

It's just about what we like.

I like big butts... More often than not they are connected to big women.
It has nothing to do with what's "best".

It's just about what we like. Originally Posted by John Q.
That's why I started that part of my post with IMO (in my opinion).
My ass is 49in
I always hear lets do doggie so I can watch the ass dance ..
65inches here, and I haven't measured it in a while, might be bigger now lol... and I think what he means is that for the size of ass he prefers, it usually is attached to BBWs... a skinny girl with a 50+ inch ass attached to a normal sized waist line would likely be a unicorn lol
He says "38 inches or more" in the first sentence. There's plenty of girls with phat asses like that who are not plus-sized, BBW, fat or whatever term you want to use. Off the top of my head Secret Baby, Malaysia Monae, Kenzie Starr are a few who come to mind. And there are many more who I either haven't seen for myself or I'm sure I'm forgetting.
65inches here, and I haven't measured it in a while, might be bigger now lol... and I think what he means is that for the size of ass he prefers, it usually is attached to BBWs... a skinny girl with a 50+ inch ass attached to a normal sized waist line would likely be a unicorn lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
Exactly. I've always been a chubby chaser, ever since I can remember. Even when I was 12 and first started to notice "la difference", I was noticing models like Peg Moore and Candy Kane.

Y'all can keep your skinny chicks for yourselves.

I like women who look like adults... Fully grown.
44 inches here
Exactly. I've always been a chubby chaser, ever since I can remember. Even when I was 12 and first started to notice "la difference", I was noticing models like Peg Moore and Candy Kane.

Y'all can keep your skinny chicks for yourselves.

I like women who look like adults... Fully grown. Originally Posted by John Q.
We need more men like you around lol maybe you should come get a more accurate measurement.. this ass seems to have a mind of it's own lol.
Lol
38 inch hips are perfect for me. No more and usually no less. My first criteria when looking at a woman.
Lol Originally Posted by thicknesslover
He laughs, but he knows first hand how big this ass is lol
LTNS thickness
29” waist
45” hips/ass

��