Where is the best place to locate on the south of houston

I was thinking about heading south and wanted to know where are some great areas to locate on that part of town? Thanks In advance
SE, SW, S Central, 610, BW 8,Hotel, Condo, House, Apartment???
in like hobby, clear lake, 288 area and notel
the howard johnson motel on the gulf frwy just gouth of beltway 8 call me when u get there 713-962-9940
James you are now officially off the reservation.
Howard Johnson on45 south horrified me. The rooms were completely awful, and I think I paid $77. Big time roach motel. Super Head I'll PM you. I often go to the Hobby area
I was thinking about heading south and wanted to know where are some great areas to locate on that part of town? Thanks In advance Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Are you looking for an incall for your residence as well? Or just an office as I call it? I have used the Super 8 before off of Fuqua and 45. The have a small kitchen in the rooms and the rate is reasonable. The front desk ppl stay out of your business too. You also have the option of declining housekeeping and can save a few bucks if you do.
Super 8 is one I might try. If you don't mind telling me or pm'ing me the rate. Usually Super 8 are pretty decent rooms Thx
You ladies should be PMing this information to each other instead of putting your business/ locations all out in the open where LE and everyone can see it.