Pacepro

Curious to know if clients are still using it, I haven’t been posting on there lately seems like clients prefer other sites?
Site was useless
Full of promoters for AMPs and agencies
I use all avenues available to me when I am seeking a new for a BCD session to me provider.

PP is about the same as other platforms, the members are basically the same users as other sites but it is limited due to the small area it covers, relatively speaking.
I check it every so often but it just doesn't get any traffic unless OH2 is down
I still use it ..
  • R.M.
  • 05-29-2024, 06:11 AM
Site was useless Originally Posted by winn dixie
+1=useless.
There's just not a lot of traffic on that site. It's the same 6 or 7 providers posting. Seems like fewer gents than that.
Never used PacePro. I prefer p411 for anyone that I see. I feel it's the safest avenue for all parties involved.
Same, I drop in from time to time, but it's largely the same couple of ads. I like the referral aspect, but it doesn't have the traffic needed to compete with OH2
IMO, Pacepro was originally created to be a neighborhood bar type of internet platform that probably will not expand to more than just Texas as they want to have that tight knit kind of whore board with the same handful or so of the members posting. You have to pretty much either have to go along to get along or do not have an opinion on anything and just lurk.
it’s not great at all. hoping it’ll be a rise of clients that’ll come from there come 2025.