Psychic said Amanda Berry was dead...

The case of Amanda Berry and the other two missing women is hear-breaking, but thankfully they are alive.

But this piece-of-shit "psychic" is getting well-deserved criticism:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#...dead-wrong.cnn

She told Amanda's now-deceased mother that Amanda was dead and was underwater, among other things.

Shame on the TV station for giving her any air-time, too.

These frauds do real harm with their scams.
Ever heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
Ever heard of a psychic winning the lottery? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, but Dionne Warwick went bankrupt. Heh.
unreal .....Sylvia Browne is just another con artist piece of crap (as are all psychics)
EVEN MORE SHOCKING!!!

Two men claim that Bonzo is their third cousin.

Ha Ha Ha Ha
EVEN MORE SHOCKING!!!

Two men claim that Bonzo is their third cousin. Originally Posted by bojulay
The Bible thumbing idiot has spoken.

You know, I thought about - and refrained - from adding any comments in my original post about religious scammers, including faith healers, who are no better than psychics.

But since YOU opened that can of worms, let's just throw in Creationists and Intelligent Design advocates as scam artists that are attempting to do real harm in our schools, particularly science classes.
Who said I believe in those Loony Toons.

Heresy in a hairdo (More like a hair don't)

Better send in your pledge ExNYer, have you seen the price of hairspray lately.

Pat Robertson doesn't like it ether ha ha ha ha
She's a psychic NOT a Medium they should have done their research prior to reading I don't feel sorry at all.
She's a psychic NOT a Medium they should have done their research prior to reading I don't feel sorry at all. Originally Posted by AmberDoll

LMFAO

Is a Medium less of a fraud than a psychic?
This reminds me of so called Republicans that voted for Opimpmarxist...LOL
The Bible thumbing idiot has spoken.

You know, I thought about - and refrained - from adding any comments in my original post about religious scammers, including faith healers, who are no better than psychics.

But since YOU opened that can of worms, let's just throw in Creationists and Intelligent Design advocates as scam artists that are attempting to do real harm in our schools, particularly science classes. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ex-Nyer if you ever read the Bible it clearly warns of people claiming to be psychics, soothsayers, etc:

"’Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,’" (Deuteronomy 18:10 NIV).

"I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells," (Micah 5:12 NIV).

"The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God," (Galatians 5:19-21 NIV).

"’Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God,’" (Leviticus 19:31 NIV).

"’I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people," (Leviticus 20:6 NIV).

"’When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?’"(Isaiah 8:19 NIV).

You try to come off as you are so smart and got the answer to everything, but you don't- maybe Charles Darwin can comment on scammers. And as I said before if you want to believe your ancestors was a Fucking Ape then knock yourself out and if you believe everything around you is a fucking mistake or an accident- well truth be told when it relates to you maybe you are a product of some bizarre accident.
This reminds me of so called Republicans that voted for Opimpmarxist...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
STUPID . . . HAS . . . SPOKEN !
Ex-Nyer if you ever read the Bible it clearly warns of people claiming to be psychics, soothsayers, etc:
PERHAPS. But it failed to warn about Intelligent Design scammers. Oh, wait...

You try to come off as you are so smart and got the answer to everything, but you don't- maybe Charles Darwin can comment on scammers.
Not likely. He has been dead for 130 years. Did that come off as "so smart"?

And as I said before if you want to believe your ancestors was a Fucking Ape then knock yourself out and if you believe everything around you is a fucking mistake or an accident- well truth be told when it relates to you maybe you are a product of some bizarre accident. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So, tell me. What is more false: The visions of this psychic/medium or the "tale" of Noah's Ark?
So, tell me. What is more false: The visions of this psychic/medium or the "tale" of Noah's Ark? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Prove that Noah's ark is a fib? Funny you believe Noah's ark to be a fib but believe a huge explosion created life???? Sorry Chaos does not create order.

Also I don't want to sound simplistic- but you don't see Lions Cows, or Bears building cars, planes or designing and creating huge buildings? Now with that in mind- don't you find it odd that of all the species that lived on earth- and remember humans are among the last species to appear that somehow we(humans) are the only one with vast intelligence? I mean I read sources that stated alligators/crocs may have been around during the dinosaur ages- yet it's intelligence hasn't changed an iota in those 100 million years? Yet human intelligence in just the past 60 years has went through the roof? Why?

Also, I am going to explain to you one more time- I do believe in the Bible- but I believe what was written in the Bible thousands of years ago can't be interpreted in the same manner as a book written in 2013. The authors who wrote the bible had to translate it or transcribe things based on what was around them.

E-Nyer for the sake of argument let's say there's a God and 4000 years ago he gives his prophet a vision of thing that will happen in 2013- let's just say he gave this prophet a vision of a war. 4000 years ago a prophet would be transcribing a vision of a war were armies are using tanks, planes, machine guns, grenades- etc- how would you expect him to translate those images if he is seeing thing that he never have seen before- that's why the book f Revelation is difficult for most people to understand.
Yet human intelligence in just the past 60 years has went through the roof Originally Posted by wellendowed1911