OBAMA CELEBRATES MOTHER'S DAY BY CELEBRATING HIMSELF !

The megalomania of Obama on Twitter:
The White House has set up a Twitter account through which it is praising our Dear Leader in a style befitting the megalomaniacal leader of a one-party state. You really have to see it to get a fuller understanding of the Age of Obama, though I should warn readers that, as in the case of New York Times editorials, you may lose brain cells scrolling through the thing.

In one tweet, Obama is described as “Our North Star.” Really. Iowahawk comments: “Then move to the North Pole, you Orwellian creepshow.”

Our North Star found a good way to celebrate Mother’s Day yesterday. Our Dear Leader honors himself for providing “free” birth control. It’s a versatile way to celebrate, suitable for Father’s Day as well.

https://twitter.com/whitehouse/statu...95474637426688
From the Obama Twitter account honoring Mother's Day:

Trying to get it all out of your system before there's a cap on new thread creation, eh?
Nope; I couldn't care less if the powers put a Cap on the number of threads.......

I think putting a cap on threads is a mistake....I doubt that ECCIE owners will go that route. They aren't as dumb and gullible as those who support caps !

It will be a nightmare to police; anyone can bump a thread into a topic of another topic...........the Obamazombies attempt to do it all the time !
Nope; I could care less if the powers put a Cap on the number of threads.......

I think putting a cap on threads is a mistake....I doubt that ECCIE owners will go that route. They aren't as dumb and gullible as those who support caps ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I didn't participate in it often, but I understand that the Houston Political forum on ASPD imposed a limit of one political thread-start per week. I think that's a good idea, although I might favor being a little more generous and allowing two or three.

By the way, you said that you "could care less" whether they create such a rule. You should have said "couldn't care less."

But since you don't know the difference between you're and your, you don't exactly strike me as one who made a habit of paying much attention in class when you were a kid.
GAWD; another school marm in the Sandbox.............the last one who played that role ended up misspelling his own spelling lesson !

Timmyboy likes to parade around in gingham dresses with his ruler; what is your fetish ?

My advice to you is NOT to send text messages and stay off Twitter; and all other similar sites in which users mangle the king's grammar.
GAWD; another school marm in the Sandbox.............the last one who played that role ended up misspelling his own spelling lesson !

Timmyboy likes to parade around in gingham dresses with his ruler; what is your fetish ?

My advice to you is NOT to send text messages and stay off Twitter; and all other similar sites in which users mangle the king's grammar. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Don't have such fetishes, sorry.

And I'm not a "school marm," just someone who's lost patience with thread hogs who attempt to dominate the forum with thread-creation nymphomania -- especially those who create thread after thread on the same topic.

Why don't you just start a thread titled something like "Whirlaway's Whines" and post to your little heart's content?

Then people could click on it, or not -- according to their wishes.
So you just want to hijack the topic of this thread by pointing out grammar and spelling...and whine about my post....................

That is a bigger problem in the Sandbox than any number of posts by myself, COG, or others........................

Again, you don't offer up any constructive criticism to the topic...you just feel compelled to whine about spelling and my thread count !