Obama reads mean tweets on Kimmel

At least the guy has a sense of humor. We often talk about him in an abstract way, but he's human.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/68610...ushpmg00000023
Maybe he will have a better career in comedy than he has had attempting to be the president of the united States. But then again, comedy is work and we all know how much of that he is willing to put in.
Maybe he will have a better career in comedy than he has had attempting to be the president of the united States. But then again, comedy is work and we all know how much of that he is willing to put in. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
But he's sooooooooooo cool.
"Liking" your own posts again are you, undercunt?

That's okay. I do it too. I usually wait until someone else does it first though. That way nobody will think I'm the one who did it first.

That's okay. I do it too. I usually wait until someone else does it first though. That way nobody will think I'm the one who did it first. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I didn't like my post...
Maybe he will have a better career in comedy than he has had attempting to be the president of the united States. But then again, comedy is work and we all know how much of that he is willing to put in. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You wouldn't have a fucking clue what it's like to be President of the free world and to have that burden on your shoulders.
I didn't like my post... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I believe you.
Nobody does.
I didn't like my post... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Well, we do agree on something. I don't like your posts either.
You wouldn't have a fucking clue what it's like to be President of the free world and to have that burden on your shoulders. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Neither would you. That burden is no excuse for lying, however hard it is to bear.

That's okay. I do it too. I usually wait until someone else does it first though. That way nobody will think I'm the one who did it first. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
How could you know who "likes" anybody's post, gfe(forbidden topic)?

Same way 2DogsFucking does?

Maybe people who live in ASS houses shouldn't throw stones.
Well, we do agree on something. I don't like your posts either. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
WhY not, Whiny? Because he doesn't agree with your sympathy for the RWW point of view? Or could it be for some other reason?
I think I would have a better clue than Obama has had. I would at least not have to wait until some news media report to inform me of what is going on in my own administration.
I think I would have a better clue than Obama has had. I would at least not have to wait until some news media report to inform me of what is going on in my own administration. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1

"I found out about ______ the same way you did. I read about it in the papers."

How many times has our Fumbler-in-Chief used that pathetic explanation? He learns about scandals exploding on his watch just like we do - from the media. Who the fuck advises this nincompoop? Why doesn't someone tell him "hey dumbass, don't use that excuse, it's not reassuring to anyone..."

I think I would have a better clue than Obama has had. I would at least not have to wait until some news media report to inform me of what is going on in my own administration. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You think. You don't know.
Neither would you. That burden is no excuse for lying, however hard it is to bear. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, I don't. I also don't act like I do. Name me one president that has never lied. Name a person, for that matter.