Has anyone seen or have information?

Just wondering if anybody is seen this girl I've seen her post a couple times on BP but I haven't seen anything else. I did phone lookup but came pretty much with nothing.

http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...temple/9390331
Post another link it isn't showing up
I think I've seen her ad before. The pic of her in the car looks familiar. Hope she's legit. She's beautiful.
That's what I'm hoping for. She is definitely a looker!
I saw her in December. She is very attractive in person. It was not a GFE. She was nice, but the session was extremely rushed.
Damn, I'm always looking for a beautiful GFE.
Coach says . . .

You never know centexfiremedic, YMMV.
I'm just saying . . .

Coachpaul
I agree. If and when ( most likely when lol) I see her I truly hope I don't earn a T-shirt!
T-shirts are in stock!
Go for it!
You know she's legit, so there isn't a lot to lose. I think there is a good chance ymmv.
I agree. If and when ( most likely when lol) I see her I truly hope I don't earn a T-shirt! Originally Posted by centexfiremedic
If you hobby long enough you will earn a T-shirt. Some of us earned one early in the game ��
I wear a 2X. Lol
I've seen her sounds about the same as jackyl's experience. She looks like the pictures. She refused to be on top said she was gonna make me work. Her pussy had a weird odor to it. Told me not so hard a few times. I asked if I can finish on her butt, she refused. If you can deal with those things then hit her up, but I think you will have the same experience and cbj if that if I remember right.