Intel Juna @ BK - doubles

• uturn
  • 09-03-2024, 06:51 PM
Any intel on Juna? I know Mina is a blast so wondering if doubles with her friend will turn up the heat? I know someone here has tried it. Pls share.
  • nono
  • 09-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Look them up at an agency from Cali. You will get the info you need.
Any intel on Juna? I know Mina is a blast so wondering if doubles with her friend will turn up the heat? I know someone here has tried it. Pls share. Originally Posted by uturn
When I asked Mina in passing about Juna, all she said was that she gave great showers and didn’t say anything else. They also had to cancel their doubles for a couple of days after Juna was sore so I’m assuming she has limit to how much she can actually take.
  • nono
  • 09-06-2024, 02:37 AM
They are hot but dont think you can do a JAV movie. Just enjoy.
They are both suffer from GPS, also Mina has the ultimate white knight .. so be careful around her!
  • uturn
  • 09-06-2024, 10:28 AM
My past doubles experiences have been "it would have been better if i saw the girls separately"- exception being the twins. Just want to know, Juna being Mina's friend, would it elevate the level of engagement. Also, what does Juna look like? Her A-i profile pics are borderline cringy.
Being Mina’s ultimate white knight is the greatest badge of honor a man could get bar none
Being Mina’s ultimate white knight is the greatest badge of honor a man could get bar none Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Well it’s official, we know you are voting for Harris!

Also it’s truly pathetic you admit to shut like this out in public, but I’m not shocked after the posts you have made recently. Just hope Mina knows when you enter the room, y’all both have something in common.. going down on a random dude!

But ya pass on the GPS girls, heard the rate is 400! What a joke
No Intel on Juna, but I’d stay away from BK
I’d stay away from BK Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

+1
Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Wow ya’ll are actually obsessed with me. I saw Mina yesterday and she said 3 people asked about me. You guys are socially inept irl XD
I guess that’s why y’all have to hobby at that age :/
Wow ya’ll are actually obsessed with me. I saw Mina yesterday and she said 3 people asked about me. You guys are socially inept irl XD
I guess that’s why y’all have to hobby at that age :/ Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Sorry dude, nothing you say can be believed as the truth. You're an LE snitch and a disgrace to this board. Just leave already.
Sorry dude, nothing you say can be believed as the truth. You're an LE snitch and a disgrace to this board. Just leave already. Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Oh noooooo. Old out of their prime obsolete men telling me to go awayyyyyy. Whatever will I do :/
I guess that’s why y’all have to hobby at that age :/ Originally Posted by TheTopG655
That’s weird that she saw u 4th or 5th of the day… she must really not enjoy seeing you if you’re so far down the list… I bet you have just been brought up as being a LE wannabe.. she was really interested when I sent her the screenshot messages on Ktalk… I’ve also heard business at Blossom has slowed down due to your connection and the threats you have made.. also doesn’t help they are running out multiple over priced GPS girls and the others are getting No recommendations

I would suggest to other hobbiest, let blossom know you don’t feel comfortable with the RAT near by.. and I would avoid the locations as well because who knows when will Apu turn on them.