for those of you who want your pound of flesh...

here's your chance....
ahmed abu khattala....
captured....
string him up right alongside his bOss!
string him up right alongside his bOss! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
excellent idea! for ONCE you might have something here

Are they going to cut that guys tongue out? lol.

Jim
Are they going to cut that guys tongue out? lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

No. Obama outlawed scissors.

ahahahahahahaha.
More than likely just one of their throw down terrorists he keeps in reserve just in case he needs to deflect attention from say the IRS criminals that have now shown they have deleted Lois learners emails. I think another sitting president resigned over 8 minutes of missing tape.

The list of crimes of this administration are becoming too long to list.
Unbelievable.
And, they have absolutely no inkling of how insane they sound when they post shit like this up.....in the whackjob conservabot world, President Obama is to blame for what happened at Benghazi, not the terrorists who attacked the embassy there. Utterly insane and deranged.

As in ODS.....Obama Derangement Syndrome.....it renders its sufferers incapable of logical, reasoned thought.
the leader of the bengazee killings' is captured and all the fuck wads on the right can do is complain....
some seriously stupid fucking morons out there....
the leader of the bengazee killings' is captured and all the fuck wads on the right can do is complain....
some seriously stupid fucking morons out there.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Post something truly convincing outside the mainstream media that this guy is indeed beyond any reasonable doubt the leader of this attack.

Jim
And, they have absolutely no inkling of how insane they sound when they post shit like this up.....in the whackjob conservabot world, President Obama is to blame for what happened at Benghazi, not the terrorists who attacked the embassy there. Utterly insane and deranged.

As in ODS.....Obama Derangement Syndrome.....it renders its sufferers incapable of logical, reasoned thought. Originally Posted by timpage
some seriously stupid fucking morons out there.... Originally Posted by stevepar

Okay, Little Timmy-tard and stevie bogey, was this guy the producer or an assistant director of that infamous video Odumbo and Hildabeast railed against?
HI jACK!
another non answer from ibiot hanker.
this was a remarkable capture by the u.s. armed forces and all you fuck wads can do is bitch....
that's a tremendous insult to all of those brave men....
and you fuck wads call yourself patriots....

Okay, Little Timmy-tard and stevie bogey, was this guy the producer or an assistant director of that infamous video Odumbo and Hildabeast railed against?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
another non answer from ibiot hanker.
this was a remarkable capture by the u.s. armed forces and all you fuck wads can do is bitch....
that's a tremendous insult to all of those brave men....
and you fuck wads call yourself patriots.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Actually, stevie bogey, Odumbo provided the "non-answer" from the get go. Only lib-retards that don't have the intellectual assets of a 3rd grader accepted the "it was a video story", stevie bogey, and that was YOU and your ilk, stevie bogey. So take Odumbo's 3rd grade "non-answer" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, stevie bogey!
Well this article must be why all of a sudden we have a terrorist in custody for the Benghazi Embassy attack. I guess when your foreign policy approval rating begins to plummet faster than mercury in below zero you have to go for broke.

Jim

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-d...114026503.html