Chinese cupping therapy

Has anyone tried it? I did for the first time recently and it was great. Leave horrible-looking marks on your skin though.

Supposedly it does four things: removes toxins, improves circulation, relaxes muscles, and calm nerves. All without chemicals or invasive acupuncture needles.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042431_cu..._benefits.html
I did it a few years ago with a Korean acupuncturist. The marks it leaves on your back are awful and I didn't find any benefit to the therapy. Maybe others have had better luck.
I have not. But I have tried Vietnamese Coining method. Got a random cold or nerves that are acting up? I'd give either method a try first before spending $.
Are they doing these procedures at Costco?
If you think this is great, wait till you try Yogic Flying.
Chinese cupping causes brain tumors. - Book of Tebow 13:69
  • RoxyG
  • 07-22-2014, 10:48 AM
I've been trained in fire cupping and use it as temperature play in a BDSM. It can be quite sensual when blindfolded.
  • Sonya
  • 07-22-2014, 11:02 AM
Idk about therapeutic benefits but I've learned fire cupping and been the recipient as a bdsm player. Liked it best when I was oiled and the cups were moved around. Heehee fire play. Good times.
Has anyone tried it? I did for the first time recently t
it was great. Leave horrible-looking marks on your skin though.

Supposedly it does four things: removes toxins, improves circulation, relaxes muscles, and calm nerves. All without chemicals or invasive acupuncture needles.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042431_cu..._benefits.html Originally Posted by wickerman1
Video vixen Vida G swears by the ass cupping for the same reasons you listed above. the marks go away fairly qquickly after a shower.
I had a Chinese girl who liked to cup my balls while we fucked, does that count?
Chinese cupping is not a immediate affect treatment. It's not everyone will have marks afterward. It depends on each individual's certain health condition. Those marks are called colod air translated directly from Chinese. The releasing of colod air regularly will have those benifets above and improves body performence especially helps releasing pain from long term injuries.
Yeah...sure...
Chinese cupping is not a immediate affect treatment. It's not everyone will have marks afterward. It depends on each individual's certain health condition. Those marks are called colod air translated directly from Chinese. The releasing of colod air regularly will have those benifets above and improves body performence especially helps releasing pain from long term injuries. Originally Posted by lengninai
I say bring back bloodletting and enemas using boar's bile. Probably just as effective.