For my texoma buddies

http://texoma.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...et-me/31624127. This chick is ncns. I texted her, we agreed on terms and time. Booked a room as she is out call only. Texted her when I got the room. Heard nothing back
Add says she's a limited edition, guess you didn't get in under the wire. Sorry for your bad luck, it really sucks after you've gotten a room and such. Thanks for the heads up.
This is not an alert. Should be moved to coed.
Add has only been up 2 days. Sorry I didn't know exactly where to post this
Not an Alert. Moved to COED.
Guys when are we gonna learn! Fooling around on BP and with a provider who is not established please know... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.... Unlike some guys I am not going to waste time trying to book an appointment with someone were I can't see their face in their ad. Sorry you wasted your time AND MONEY.... Next time use it on an established provider.....
I'm in Sherman every week with my job. I haven't found one single legit provider by using backpage with the exception of one. And she's disappeared!! Mostly bait and switch. Just travel a little further south to at least Allen and stick with p411 preferably but at the least Eccie!!