Question about bng car

How does a bng car date go?? Do I pick up a provider at their house, car or location. Or do I get in their car? I am interested in doing this, but just trying to figure out the logistics.
Work out details with the provider before hand, as long as the two of u r comfortable with situation shudnt be ne problems
The car date I did was using my truck to pick her up in front of a strip center. I had the choice of driving or parking; I opted to park. She knew the area and suggested a discreet parking lot behind another strip center. I parked, let my seat back a little, unzipped, dropped trou, she leaned over and did her thing. Nice.

When completed, she was close enough to walk to where she needed to go, so we said our goodbyes, she hopped out, I drove home.

It's a cool, fast, cheap way to get off. You might bring a roll of paper towels or a towel with you, in case you lose control of Mt. Vesuvius.
usually I just pick them up at a specified location, even have had a couple 'pretend' to be hard to get SWs. they hop in we find a private spot and they go to work. depending upon the size of the girl and the vehicle you can do a lot more than just a bbbj...
Wow...this shit reminds me of high school....I can't remember the number of girls I fucked in the front seat of my truck
"Car kits" are a must have......for these situations