Milfs are #1

In my hobby life, I have discovered that I prefer MILFS over all else, here are a few reasons:

1. There conversation is light years ahead of any of the younger spinners I have seen. This could be contributed to their "real world" experience.
2. They seem to be more intelligent.
3. They appear to be more independent.
4. I'm not into the PSE thing, but they seem to be experts in the art of the GFE!
5. Not saying they aren't beautiful (please don't get it misconstrued), but they are not wholly leaning on aesthetics to please a hobbyist, thereby giving them the edge in the overall hobby experience.
6. They seem a little more down to earth and less megalomaniacal.

These are some of the reasons why. Although, I have heard that younger gentlemen such as myself do prefer MILFs and older gentlemen prefer the younger crowd. I am interested to hear all thoughts on my assessment.

Also, kudos to the providers who have longevity, a lot of people can generate excitement from being "new" and get caught up in the initial influx, however, I think it's much more impressive to achieve a level of sustainability in this game!

PS, in an effort to avoid all drama, I want to clarify that this is just my perspective. I am in no way implying that all MILFs exhibit these characteristics and/or that the younger ladies don't. This is just an observation extracted from trending analysis performed during my personal hobby journey.

Thanks!
I am not exactly in the "younger" category, but I tend to agree with you regarding MILFs in general, regardless of their age. A confident woman who carries herself well and knows how to impart pleasure... Um... What's hotter?
absolutely Love that you shared this..... Its a ray of sunshine to my heart today!
Thank you- simply Thank you!
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2015, 12:39 PM
I prefer the younger providers now BUT my best sexual experience was with a spinner milf in my mid 20s when I could keep it hard for hours, funny thing is that a younger fwb hooked me up with her.
Although they did celebrate my 55th birthday on the job when I turned 25, so I may not be the best representation of a "young" hobbyist, lol!

Oh I forgot:

7. They have better business model and are proficient at TCB.
8. The MILF is more likely to proactively reach out to a hobbyist, oftentimes, it's hard to decide who to see in this sea of ladies! When the providers reach out, it definitely helps move their name closer to the top of the TDL!
Milfs Rule. Just for fun I visited a 19-20 something lady and it was like we were from different planets. Absolutely no communication.
So many Milfs, so little time!
absolutely Love that you shared this..... Its a ray of sunshine to my heart today!
Thank you- simply Thank you! Originally Posted by Ashtyn Belle
You're welcome beautiful!
Do you mean MILF's or ladies over 30?
Do you mean MILF's or ladies over 30? Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Great question. I am over 30 but do not have any children....What do I qualify for?

Spikebaby
Hey buddy,
I couldn't agree more! I have had the best experiences in the hobby with Ashtyn and Meredith! Two of the absolute best!!
Do you mean MILF's or ladies over 30? Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Yes, I am of the opinion that MILFs don't necessarily have to be mothers (contrary to the name), I'm thinking of more age wise.
Great question. I am over 30 but do not have any children....What do I qualify for?

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby

Honorary MILF! Or just a hot momma.

Wait a minute ... you have pets and some consider them their "fur babies" ... so you are a MILF.
Amen brother!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
You qualify for pure sexiness! Mmmm hmmm!
DK... Thanks for the kind word's for us ladies that fit in this category....