Ages of Hen House Girls? Are they verified? Is there any question regarding Hen House girls being of age?

It appears that their Pimp, texxxassfilms, has been in the habit of setting up ladies accounts and then forimng his Agency and later presenting them as Agency girls.

He's allowed to advertise them and their reviews appear in the Independent Provider Forum.

Are these girls being subjected any form of Age Verification like other providers we find reviewed in the Independent Provider Forum?

Some look very young...
It appears that their Pimp, texxxassfilms, has been in the habit of setting up ladies accounts and then forimng his Agency and later presenting them as Agency girls.

He's allowed to advertise them and their reviews appear in the Independent Provider Forum.

Are these girls being subjected any form of Age Verification like other providers we find reviewed in the Independent Provider Forum?

Some look very young... Originally Posted by Whispers
Damn...and I thought I was a dick!... Lol
Damn...and I thought I was a dick!... Lol Originally Posted by whatacrock
I like young women but I want to know they are at least 18.

How is that being a dick?

Maybe ElGato is going the extra mile and visiting each and every girl Hen House presents and checking ID in order to protect us all....

MODs have been known to that........
I like young women but I want to know they are at least 18.

How is that being a dick?

Maybe ElGato is going the extra mile and visiting each and every girl Hen House presents and checking ID in order to protect us all....

MODs have been known to that........ Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes I'm not trying to end up in lockup and being called a Chomo.

Some look very young... Originally Posted by Whispers
The stated purpose of forcing hobbyists that were in the habit of introducing utr's to become agencies was to insure that the girls were of age.
The stated purpose of forcing hobbyists that were in the habit of introducing utr's to become agencies was to insure that the girls were of age. Originally Posted by lance58
I understand that...... Just wondering if it is actually happening in this particular case.
Unless there is proof to the contrary, I will assume the Hens were properly verified. If I cannot make this assumption about the Hens, I cannot make this assumption about any providers in South Texas, including indys.
Unless there is proof to the contrary, I will assume the Hens were properly verified. If I cannot make this assumption about the Hens, I cannot make this assumption about any providers in South Texas, including indys. Originally Posted by emptywallet
The difference here being that an Agency can post an ad on any girl without going through a "process"

A new girl has to first create and account and initially can only post to the welcome wagon.

She has to REQUEST provider status and submit information in order to GET Provider Status that then allows her create a showcase and post Ads. Before she gets that Status there is supposed to be verification

South Texas has handled some things differently because of a supposed perceived problem having to do with ages of providers.

Right?

You had a bunch of guys recruiting new gals and some minors were slipping through the process because they were all being presented as "UTRs" supposedly?

So someone said no more UTRs? (We got utrs in other areas by the way).....

And a bunch of new "Agencies" popped up owned by the very guys supposedly contributing too many UTRs?

(help me if I am not on track)

Now these new "Agencies" have a showcase and the ability to post an Agency Ad and set up accounts for the girls to run ads with as well.....Those accounts are gonna get age verified supposedly......

But they can incorporate pics of new girls and make posts in CoEd and answer ISOs and include pics of these new girls and promote the new girls in their Agency Posts right?

They don't HAVE to actually set up accounts for the girls which is where the age verification is occurring for Indies..........

SO what we have in the system is a system where the communication between an Indy trying to set up an account and get provider status goes through a process that is probably documented in the online communication and the submission of documents before they can run a new ad and pitch themselves anywhere outside of the welcome wagon.

An Agency can hire a new gal 5 minutes from now and make a post to CoEd discussing some new thing like "Hey we have Agency Status on P411" and include her picture ... or the Agency can respond to ISOs in that manner and and 30 minutes later some guy can unknowingly be banging a minor potentially because the Agency gets "credibility" from their verified status.....

Now it's OK to assume that everything is actually on the up and up when it is business as normal and everything appears fair....

But here you have ONE Agency (maybe others... I don't know... I don't need to to make this point) that

- Has reviews of their girls posted in the Independent Review Forum
- is owned by a member that has reviewed those very girls that he promotes
- that member that can review those girls that he manages has PA access as well

So this ONE agency, Hen House, (maybe others... I don't know... I don't need to to make this point) is competing WITH the local INDY girls with an advantage those girls do not have and can bring on and promote new girls by passing the Age Verification Process that led to y'all having this mysterious Age Verification problem with your UTRs

Hen House has an additional advantage it seems.

Hen House has a MOD that will tell a Member that asks a question about why they are different to "mind his own business".

How are reviews assigned to a Provider or an Agency? The member reviewing writes a review which then become pending requiring a Moderator to a) approve the review and give whatever PA status is due and b) assign the review to the provider if she is an individual or to the Agency if she is an Agency Girl.

Hen House has ANNOUNCED to the community they are an Agency and been GIVEN Agency Status by a MOD that ran it up the chain and had it approved supposedly. so the MOD knows Hen House is an Agency.

Yet the MOD reads the review of the Agency girl that is placed in the INDY review forum and when assigning it TO Hen House which is proper, he fails to move it to the Agency section?

The member that brought this up was told to MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS by a MOD and it could very well be THAT MOD that is unfairly assisting Hen House in having reviews of their girls competing for space with INDY providers.

In any system when you have someone in a position of authority that looks the other way once... then twice... and provides some preferential treatment to one person or group of people while holding others to different standards what comes to mind?

Luigi tells us that a MOD, ElGato, is being provided incentives in the form of free pussy by Hen House to look the other way on at least one thing.

There is SOME reason why in this particular example of reviews of Agency girls being allowed to remain in the INDY section that El Gato has not moved them to the Agency section and the member that was told to mind his own business tells us El Gato is doing it in exchange for fee pussy.

Is it much of a leap to be concerned that the same MOD accused of providing preferential treatment to Hen House is looking the other way on the Age verification question for the chicks in the Hen House? There is no internal trail of communication left behind like with an Indy right?

Anyway.... normally I would agree with you that you could make an assumption because of the process in place that the girls are old enough... That's what is done all over the country....

But....

South Texas is different and special and has a problem that the other areas of the country do not have and that required you guys to get special rules and different treatment then here in Austin and other areas.

If all was the same amongst al your Agencies and all the Agency girls had their reviews in the Agency sections like all over the country there would probably be nothing here to be concerned about.....

But here y'all have at least one Agency, Hen House, that is not only getting to do things differently than the other Agencies anywhere on the board, he has a MOD tell a member that asks about it to "mind his own business".

That smells and brings everything into question ..

IMO....
Holy ������‼️‼️‼️
  • SCRAP
  • 11-22-2015, 02:51 PM
Douche-i-ness cannot be contained or limited...
The difference here being that an Agency can post an ad on any girl without going through a "process"

A new girl has to first create and account and initially can only post to the welcome wagon.

She has to REQUEST provider status and submit information in order to GET Provider Status that then allows her create a showcase and post Ads. Before she gets that Status there is supposed to be verification

South Texas has handled some things differently because of a supposed perceived problem having to do with ages of providers.

Right?

You had a bunch of guys recruiting new gals and some minors were slipping through the process because they were all being presented as "UTRs" supposedly?

So someone said no more UTRs? (We got utrs in other areas by the way).....
Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep, and the key words are "supposedly" and "perceived." I would add "supposedly" (or "speculatively") to the slipping through part. Yes, I know there are UTRs elsewhere and I know providers also introduce UTRs. If age verification were the real issue, the UTR rules would be posted site-wide -- simply as a CYA for the entire site.

And a bunch of new "Agencies" popped up owned by the very guys supposedly contributing too many UTRs?

(help me if I am not on track)

Now these new "Agencies" have a showcase and the ability to post an Agency Ad and set up accounts for the girls to run ads with as well.....Those accounts are gonna get age verified supposedly......

But they can incorporate pics of new girls and make posts in CoEd and answer ISOs and include pics of these new girls and promote the new girls in their Agency Posts right?

They don't HAVE to actually set up accounts for the girls which is where the age verification is occurring for Indies..........

SO what we have in the system is a system where the communication between an Indy trying to set up an account and get provider status goes through a process that is probably documented in the online communication and the submission of documents before they can run a new ad and pitch themselves anywhere outside of the welcome wagon.

An Agency can hire a new gal 5 minutes from now and make a post to CoEd discussing some new thing like "Hey we have Agency Status on P411" and include her picture ... or the Agency can respond to ISOs in that manner and and 30 minutes later some guy can unknowingly be banging a minor potentially because the Agency gets "credibility" from their verified status..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmm. If what you are saying about agencies not having to go through an age verification process is true, sounds like another site-wide problem. I suppose the site will say that the agency carries the liability. If that's the case elsewhere, it should be true here.

Now it's OK to assume that everything is actually on the up and up when it is business as normal and everything appears fair....

But here you have ONE Agency (maybe others... I don't know... I don't need to to make this point) that

- Has reviews of their girls posted in the Independent Review Forum
- is owned by a member that has reviewed those very girls that he promotes
- that member that can review those girls that he manages has PA access as well

So this ONE agency, Hen House, (maybe others... I don't know... I don't need to to make this point) is competing WITH the local INDY girls with an advantage those girls do not have and can bring on and promote new girls by passing the Age Verification Process that led to y'all having this mysterious Age Verification problem with your UTRs

Hen House has an additional advantage it seems.

Hen House has a MOD that will tell a Member that asks a question about why they are different to "mind his own business".

How are reviews assigned to a Provider or an Agency? The member reviewing writes a review which then become pending requiring a Moderator to a) approve the review and give whatever PA status is due and b) assign the review to the provider if she is an individual or to the Agency if she is an Agency Girl.

Hen House has ANNOUNCED to the community they are an Agency and been GIVEN Agency Status by a MOD that ran it up the chain and had it approved supposedly. so the MOD knows Hen House is an Agency.

Yet the MOD reads the review of the Agency girl that is placed in the INDY review forum and when assigning it TO Hen House which is proper, he fails to move it to the Agency section?

The member that brought this up was told to MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS by a MOD and it could very well be THAT MOD that is unfairly assisting Hen House in having reviews of their girls competing for space with INDY providers.

In any system when you have someone in a position of authority that looks the other way once... then twice... and provides some preferential treatment to one person or group of people while holding others to different standards what comes to mind?

Luigi tells us that a MOD, ElGato, is being provided incentives in the form of free pussy by Hen House to look the other way on at least one thing.

There is SOME reason why in this particular example of reviews of Agency girls being allowed to remain in the INDY section that El Gato has not moved them to the Agency section and the member that was told to mind his own business tells us El Gato is doing it in exchange for fee pussy.

Is it much of a leap to be concerned that the same MOD accused of providing preferential treatment to Hen House is looking the other way on the Age verification question for the chicks in the Hen House? There is no internal trail of communication left behind like with an Indy right?
Originally Posted by Whispers
I've already posted elsewhere that the Mod(s) have some cleaning up to do.

Anyway.... normally I would agree with you that you could make an assumption because of the process in place that the girls are old enough... That's what is done all over the country....

But....

South Texas is different and special and has a problem that the other areas of the country do not have and that required you guys to get special rules and different treatment then here in Austin and other areas.

If all was the same amongst al your Agencies and all the Agency girls had their reviews in the Agency sections like all over the country there would probably be nothing here to be concerned about.....

But here y'all have at least one Agency, Hen House, that is not only getting to do things differently than the other Agencies anywhere on the board, he has a MOD tell a member that asks about it to "mind his own business".

That smells and brings everything into question ..

IMO.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You have a right to your opinions, but that's pretty much what you have provided. I'm waiting for the clean up, and I have more patience than you and the OptiLouigiMater. I'm not yet ready to say my assumptions have been violated.

You may be putting too much weight to the interaction between the Cat and the OLM. If the OLM were given points or banned, or threads were locked, I would agree that something smells. Here, the following exchange is fairly common.

O: The sky is falling.
C: Fuck off.
O: Fuck you too.
C: See you at the P.
Holy shit‼️‼️‼️ You can't put a price on good pussy let it go.
Whisper Dick
the Mod(s) have some cleaning up to do.

Originally Posted by emptywallet
Ya think? Right now we have a clusterfuck of rules violations that haven't been addressed for months!
I've already posted elsewhere that the Mod(s) have some cleaning up to do. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Ya think? Right now we have a clusterfuck of rules violations that haven't been addressed for months! Originally Posted by Optimator
Take what you can get, sir. Others are more focused on the messenger than the message.