Your area obviously needs some help. He has the time. He's working harder to understand the guidelines better than current options. He cares. So.......

ScreenHunter_06 Nov. 24 13.33.jpg

Let's show some love and support!

Who will join me in suggesting that staff add Luigi as a Mod?
If nothing else, this could give you some interesting data, but you forgot, "Hell the fuck NO!!" and to be fair, "Hell the fuck YES!!".
You fucktards should demand a dead modtard.
If nothing else, this could give you some interesting data, but you forgot, "Hell the fuck NO!!" and to be fair, "Hell the fuck YES!!". Originally Posted by emptywallet
I am trying to encourage folks to be more moderate in their responses.

You fucktards should demand a dead modtard. Originally Posted by pyramider
Col. Zodiak counts as one doesn't he?
LMAO, that may be the worst idea I have ever heard.
I am trying to encourage folks to be more moderate in their responses. Originally Posted by Whispers
Who are you and what have you done with Whispers?
So Whispers as a new mod candidate in ATX too?
So Whispers as a new mod candidate in ATX too? Originally Posted by hobbylover
I'm sure they won't mind if you put up the poll over there.
So Whispers as a new mod candidate in ATX too? Originally Posted by hobbylover
I already have a couple of good MODs in place in Austin......
I already have a couple of good MODs in place in Austin...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Interesting choice of words...;-)
I already have a couple of good MODs in place in Austin...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes a very interesting worded post.
But you already knew that didn't you.
Having Optimator Fife as a mod down here would cause mutiny. I'd have to be ensured that a breathalizer was attached to his keyboard before he was allowed to make a decision about anything.
On second thought, he is totally capable of making piss poor decisions without being drunk.
Having Optimator Fife as a mod down here would cause mutiny. I'd have to be ensured that a breathalizer was attached to his keyboard before he was allowed to make a decision about anything.
On second thought, he is totally capable of making piss poor decisions without being drunk. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Yes but he has found comfort in this new dipshit Whispers (what a bad handle) together I bet they could make magic.
Yes a very interesting worded post.
But you already knew that didn't you. Originally Posted by RockChip
Lol... yes. I did!
Col. Zodiak counts as one doesn't he? Originally Posted by Whispers
I was not aware he was pushing up daisies and attracting flies ...