Who's Providing on Turkey Day?

Providers: Are you planning to be available on Thanksgiving day?

Hobbyists: Are you looking to take a break from those annoying relatives for some much needed relief?

Hobbyists and providers: Is this day all about family traditions or has spending some time together with your ATF become the new norm?

Please post your thoughts here!
Cheers!
Probably not. Most people will be home with their families. The cost of a hotel and Lyft will be increased as well no doubt, and probably through the entire weekend.
Booooopppp! I'll be cooking and playing cards for humanity lololololol..... oh yeah and crown is involved😈😈😈😈😉😬
I am working all week. I don't get holiday pay in this profession lol. I'm sure some lonely soul would like to spend time with me instead of his dysfunctional family.
Sad.... But as expected
The pole results speaks volumes about how dysfunctional mongers are, me included!
Sad.... But as expected Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, I forgot the 4th response: Do both/bring the SB a to-go plate from the family get together...
[QUOTWhispers, I forgot the 4th response: Do both/bring the SB a to-go plate from the family get togetherE][/QUOTE]

damn, making me feel like your watching me............lol she loved the smoked turkey by the way.....
I plan on providing a bullet through a 4 legged deer, if not got a 2 legged one waiting on Jr.
I had a great time with Vanity burning calories and building up an appetite for dinner lol