Time to Retire

It is time for me to retire from the hobby.

Even though I was wounded and gassed in WWI, I am still in good health. I am disillusioned mentally with the hobby.

I especially value my friendships developed over the years with a number of guys who shared interests in the hobby. I would like to continue those relationships.

P.S. My interest will be limited to those social contacts and with the lady who is a member of the Royal Family who resides in Kansas.
It's sad to see you retire but nice to know your interest is a member of the royal family.. Cant go wrong with a Queen

Wishing you nothing but the best and Im sure we will see each other soon!!!
Shame to see you go Hornykoot...
WWI Really? wow.
WWI Really? wow. Originally Posted by royamcr
WWI ended in 1919. I think he was being a bit hyperbolic.

In any event, I'm sad to see such a pillar of the community retire. I always thought I wanted to be HornyKoot when I grew up.

Take care, bro.
I wish you the best and hope to live as much as you have Horny, have fun in your later years and god bless.
awww..I'm sad to see you go!! I will miss you, we had fun!Just remember if you are ever feeling a bit horny and need to relapse ....you know where to find me
the last surviving vet from ww1 died a couple years ago, he was a clerk, his family tried to get him put on display in the captital buildign and was denied.
Rule #13. Thread closed.