Encounter: I didn't wallow at Willow Spa

Date: Early June 2024
Name: Lili
Address and Phone: -
Address: NE corner of Spring Creek and Coit Rd.
Phone: (972) 758-9802
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Thick Chinese Cougar build. Small breasts, and a tummy she kept covered on her own volition.
Recommendation: Yes
She does go raw dog, which is to each their own…I think not knowing that many guys here don’t get tested - or just don’t give a damn…(my opinion only)
She does go raw dog, which is to each their own…I think not knowing that many guys here don’t get tested - or just don’t give a damn…(my opinion only) Originally Posted by MYQUEST
In reference to the information revealed in this review I think your post should've been in private tags.
She does go raw dog, which is to each their own…I think not knowing that many guys here don’t get tested - or just don’t give a damn…(my opinion only) Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Yikes!
I’m surprised that a typical massage lady is down for this. I’d expect this from the likes of Bali
I’m surprised that a typical massage lady is down for this. I’d expect this from the likes of Bali Originally Posted by himynameis
You're kidding right? Or have you been living under a rock? There's more HE places than there are legit spots.
You're kidding right? Or have you been living under a rock? There's more HE places than there are legit spots. Originally Posted by TruthSayer
I’m just saying that she did not come across as that naughty of a gal