City: Flower Mound
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Short and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short lady with big breasts. A bit of baby fat but overall good looking
Recommendation: Yes
How big are we talking? DD?
Yes, somewhere in the range of D to DD. I'm never a good judge of sizes :-), but they were enjoyable :-)
This place is a ticking time bomb.
This place is a ticking time bomb. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Aren't they all at this point? Look at bed page and browse the Ads for these subamps, they are not even hiding it anymore.
Good luck to these guys who keep risking it (not for long), I'm just happy by the fantasy of it
Good luck to these guys who keep risking it (not for long), I'm just happy by the fantasy of it Originally Posted by shauk1960

Anybody against men enjoying themselves and having a relaxing, therapeutic, muscle soothing time at a massage parlor, should go to hell.
^^ I second that motion ^^

Motion passed!!
Agreed! Something about "consenting adults" and "minding one's own damned business" come immediately to mind.
Agreed! Something about "consenting adults" and "minding one's own damned business" come immediately to mind. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Just remember to say that to the cops and judge. It should set you free.
Just remember to say that to the cops and judge. It should set you free. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Dude, you are still nervous about this...