Question about Toys

Hey everyobody!
I have a question about sex toys...
I have a few basics in my collection and am wanting to add a few more things. When I go to Cirillas and places like that, I feel totally overwhelmed! Everything looks fun and I never know what to buy.
So....what specific toys can you guys (men and ladies) recommend?
And how to you introduce toys during a session...how do you know the guy is ok with it?

Good vibrations all!
Most guys I know love to see a woman get off. A basic vibe on the clit while I go in and out is my favorite, but I also love it when someone puts on a toy show! Angel, I'll go shopping with you anytime!
The Hitachi Magic Wand is a fan favorite... I picked one up from amazon.com for a friend on here and she LOVES it...

I do feel that if you're hitting things on all cylinders, toys are rarely desired... however, the right toy can turn some dates into an outstanding experience.

The Hitachi Magic Wand is a fan favorite... I picked one up from amazon.com for a friend on here and she LOVES it...

I do feel that if you're hitting things on all cylinders, toys are rarely desired... however, the right toy can turn some dates into an outstanding experience.

Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Oh man... the Hitachi is AMAZING!!! It is very intense but you can control that ALOT by how you hold it. Another plus about it is it doesnt go off batteries... its a PLUG IN! Yep, NEVER dies on you!!!
Another I would maybe recommend is a butt plug. I would think MOST guys dont mind if you use it on yourself. I personally, would try for one that goes in and 'plugs' while things are still in action until you take it out
Hope this helps alittle! If you do find one, feel free to let us all know! Toys are soo fun!
Xoxo
Last year Mothers Day, I gave my wife the top o' line best Rabbbit available on the market (buddys wife does Passion Party's), she was pissed at first, used it while me and the boy were at baseball practice, said other than your tounge, best thing to ever touch my kitty.
Ya know i was going to mention butt plugs... I think Autumn might have a collection of them.
Yes the hitachi is quite the toy and also has attachments that turn it from a wand to your favorite muppet gonzo....if you see the attachment you'll know what I mean..lol. They are kind of like the portable sybian to say and a hell of a lot cheaper.
Ok... that's it! I gotta call Autumn. lol
  • KCboy
  • 11-23-2011, 08:00 AM
Okay how do u bring up the toy subject in a date? I think they r fun but like FS can work if not interfering with the main course. I think girls who are really into it should just put them out on display for the date usually the guy will then ask for a show or to use or not but at least the awkwardness may not happen with that. Personally I would love to see two girls using them prior to some fun with me afterwards
Here's my 2 cents.... A sybian...
Well a great gal introduced me to a thigh strap on and it is the most crazy time ever! I had to go get one myself to take on dates with me it was so hot. Everyone might not have had the pleasure of trying one with a lady or two but you can do many things with them.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibratin...oys-dvds-28885

They make for the best lap dance you have ever had!! The reason I got one for myself to bring along was to be able to have a woman on both legs for the ride of a lifetime. (for all of us)Really is a hot time with them facing away for a rear view but facing toward you is the best groping session of 3 people ever, with 3 sets of lips and 6 hands not knowing where to grab next. Just make sure the chair is solid and try and not fall off because you sit on the edge. Be ready for 3 weak legs instead of just one as the first time my thighs were beaten more that I realized but it was really worth it and a great time.

I have wondered about getting away with this at a strip club but not tried it..

Any ladies have one? Anyone else used them before?
Personally, when getting a lapdance, my thighs aren't the area of interest to make for the best lapdance ever.
Personally, when getting a lapdance, my thighs aren't the area of interest to make for the best lapdance ever. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Not my area of interest as well, just the body part used to allow me to pay attention to my interest. Play can last as many hours as you have the energy for if imagination and toys are used at times... And some high sex drive partners...
Many are designed to get the user off rather than enhance the experience of both involved. That would be the difference.

The one in the photo would probably be great for just the lady. A ring that goes on the male would make HIM the vibrator inside her and give both a major BOOST. A butterfly style that goes on the lady clitoris high would enhance both,

Used on the lady by the gent to get her "ready" or pop the first one, if she is capable of multipops would be a good way to start, assuming the lady has the ability and potential to boil over again!

Cowgirl with the lady "rubbing the kitty and hitting the boy" has worked in the past for me anyway.

And I think the v could be used to start the process - there is one designed for the g-spot - for squirting!

So which would you like to start with Angel? I think I have purchased one or more of each in the past!
wow! great responses everyone! I have lots of ideas now! Probably more ideas than I should have....
Newtotown...hmmm....i like the v.
Not sure about a thigh strap-on...might be a bit much for a first date...lol
Butt plugs....hmmm...better look into that.
Is Cirillas opened on Black Friday?