Nyla's Back & On ECCIE

Bumping this because she's put up a profile with photos. That seemed to be a concern in this thread.

Also, this review isn't linked to her Reviews tab in her profile.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=102191

Cute girl and tall. Hope to meet her on a trip west some day.
So are the pictures in her showcase actually her?
I can't vouch for them.

It would be stupid to put fake photos into an ECCIE profile.

I'm a sucker for tall blonds so I'd be willing to suspend judgement until I saw her myself or had a reviewer take a firm position on whether they are 1) of her, 2) current, and 3) indicative of how she presents herself.
Just my opinion, if the photos are really her, they do not look current to me. Her profile says she is 145lbs, and to me, the photos look like a they are of a woman who weighs much less.
I don't know about that EZ, it does say she's 5'9" so 145 at 5'9" is still quite thin.
Well I am trying to get together with her and if I do, I will give you all the 411.
I was told the first pic is her due to the tattoo.
Not really a good reason to bump such an old thread Bob. Moving this to coed. Feel free to continue discussing her here.
  • Nyla
  • 12-01-2011, 06:42 PM
The pics that are up of me now are my real pics... I was going through some things and i was unable to use my real pics. I am on p411 and am doing the pic verify option in just a sec. And those pics are current... here's one i took last week. Sorry i was missleading at first, but I had to be for personal reasons.
You're beautiful. It was worth the wait on the photos. Hope to get to KC some day. Will you ever travel to Omaha?