Appointment Requests

Gentlemen, I know that there have been an unusual amount of rip off artists, scammers and generally undesirable providers in the area as of late. I understand the need for caution when considering booking a session with a lady, but PLEASE be a little less rude when contacting us legit, well known, local providers. LOL.
I do not see multiple clients a day and have no need of a reminder to "be freshly showered" when you arrive and also I do not need to be reminded to "not have a dumpy incall location".
It's sad that there are providers out there who are making us all look bad, but it irks me when clients apply these unsavory categorizing to all of us who are actually reputable and always try to give you 100% when we meet.

That being said, I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.
+1 to this.

I have to shake my head at the fact that a post like this even needs to be made. But it does.
I agree totally....and think it is sad, but apparently needed, that a known provider would need to post something like this.

Yea, there are some high drama, rip-off, GPS providers in our area.

But come on guys, let's not lump all providers into the same grouping

I would hope, that the type of guy Allie is describing is the exception....however it were so, then this thread probably would not exist???
Things like this make it hard for someone new to enjoy the hobby. I can assure all the beautiful women of KC that I'm only here to have a good time, for what its worth.
+1 Allie. I have been having a few problems as well with things of this nature as well. I do feel bad for the guys that have been enduring the rip offs and poor service "providers" (hate using that word for these nonprofessionals but what other word can I use?). I have notice a higher than normal no recommendations on reviews and it should be noted that these reviews are of new girls and not those of us that have been around. Can't we all just get along?
Great post :-)
Gentlemen, I know that there have been an unusual amount of rip off artists, scammers and generally undesirable providers in the area as of late. I understand the need for caution when considering booking a session with a lady, but PLEASE be a little less rude when contacting us legit, well known, local providers. LOL.
I do not see multiple clients a day and have no need of a reminder to "be freshly showered" when you arrive and also I do not need to be reminded to "not have a dumpy incall location".
It's sad that there are providers out there who are making us all look bad, but it irks me when clients apply these unsavory categorizing to all of us who are actually reputable and always try to give you 100% when we meet.

That being said, I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Very well said Allie! I am sorry you are having to deal with the rude customers who try to lump you in with the rest of the ladies who are a bit shady in this business.
When I saw you were nothing but professional, smelled really good and looked really amazing.

Keep your chin up you and all the other ladies that offer high quality service are awesome!

Have a Happy Holiday as well.

I do agree that it is sad when this type of post has to be made.
Well my appointement last night got cancelled. Fortunately the provider it was supposed to be with was professional enough to let me know that SHE made the scheduling conflict several hours in advance so I can't be mad. I hope this doesn't become habitual with ladies in the kc area.

I wish everybody a happy holidays and the best of luck. I may not be back in KC til after the first of the year, so I look forward to another shot.
Nice Job Allie...have a great holiday
thank you allie! this is one of the reasons i went totally utr! us well known providers wouldn't be well known if it wasn't for our superior service and our ability to recognize what class is! i have 3 college degrees have impeccable hygene and live in a neighbor hood better than some of my clients! another misconception that i run into is MILF. I am not a milf because i had kids, now someone else has them and now i use it as an advertizing promotion. i am a milf in the truest sense...i bore children and am raising them myself! not my mom not the state me!!!! please gentlemen if you dont want me to think of you as just another male pig then dont classify me as just another dumb whore!

hey isn't this called stereotyping?

just sayin!
Usually I won't say anything publicly about any e-mails I receive, but this last one just made me want to do more than shake my head and hit delete. I figured maybe it would be an "educational" thread. LOL.
Thank you to all the gentlemen who are polite and well mannered when inquiring about appointments. You have no idea how much that means to us after receiving all the rude and crude ones.
Thought this was funny.
Attached Images File Type: jpg beavershave.jpg (34.6 KB, 138 views)