As they say, the grass is always greener.....

I couldn't help but notice on BP over the past month, it seems like more of the ladies from Wichita are leaving their local area and coming to KC, and the ladies from Topeka have begun leaving their area to go to Wichita. The only thing that needs to be done to bring this to full circle is for the ladies from KC to start going to Topeka.
The grass is greenest where you water it.

Take care of the ladies in your area they won't want to travel as much. Coincidentally, if ladies take care of the guys in their area, they'll make sure they won't need to travel.

Just sayin.
To be fair, some ladies just like to travel and meet new clients.

Touring girls don't always tour because they can't make money in their own city contrary to popular belief.
Touring girls don't always tour because they can't make money in their own city contrary to popular belief. Originally Posted by MsElena
There is at least one other reason and it hit me the other day. I'm surprised I didn't think of it earlier. Only took me 10 years.
Some of the providers showing up in one city with another area code are fakes
There is at least one other reason and it hit me the other day. I'm surprised I didn't think of it earlier. Only took me 10 years. Originally Posted by malwoody

Care to share with the class?
Care to share with the class? Originally Posted by MsElena
It's is one of those things that is so obvious it's almost too obvious.
I'm quite certain you know what I mean and as far as the rest of the class, they can figure it out for themselves.
It's is one of those things that is so obvious it's almost too obvious.
I'm quite certain you know what I mean and as far as the rest of the class, they can figure it out for themselves. Originally Posted by malwoody

...and as far as the rest of the class... Originally Posted by malwoody
Is there hands-on lab work involved in this class? I sucked at chemistry.