Eros?

Hey yall just checking out the ad forums before I head to town, I use Eros almost every where and wondered if Eros guide is still popular there, or considered a waste of time and $?? Ya know like Colorado is..lol..
Hey yall just checking out the ad forums before I head to town, I use Eros almost every where and wondered if Eros guide is still popular there, or considered a waste of time and $?? Ya know like Colorado is..lol.. Originally Posted by chrissy
This is just my opinion so take it for what it's worth but I think you will have better luck with an ad on Eros than one in here. I think Colorado is different because of "the other board" and even though eccie is popular here, I believe Eros is as well.

Good Luck
+1 to Malwoody (we need to be careful, we're agreeing too much. People will start to wonder.)

Myself, I take advantage of all advertising period. Of course you have to keep in mind the cost of certain sites. But, I would advertise on here....eraps, eros, p411 and yes, even BP.
OK, has anyone recently seen Malwoody and MsElena together at the same time???

What's that saying about hell freezing over??? Possible dual personalities of the same person using different accounts????

Just to be safe...all of this is said with tongue in check, lol
Hahahaha

Malwoody is really my "male" personality. I just like to keep y'all on your toes.
Do we need to start a campaign to set our Malwoody free?????
i never use eros, i like the reviews on here. especially the ros, you get all the info you need before leaving home without having to ask the provider any questions.
Do we need to start a campaign to set our Malwoody free????? Originally Posted by vkmaster

Oh he's not being held against his will. Be happy for us, we're going to run away together. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. Its supposed to be a secret.
Just between you and I....I think he likes it when being held against his will

But ya did not hear it from me!!!!
Just between you and I....I think he likes it when being held against his will

But ya did not hear it from me!!!! Originally Posted by vkmaster
Naaa..being incarcerated ain't all that much fun
Oh he's not being held against his will. Be happy for us, we're going to run away together. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. Its supposed to be a secret. Originally Posted by MsElena
I'm speechless..and that's rare LMAO..
OK here is my take on Eros Guide Kansas City and the reason I do not use them...

Eros Guide Today
Kansas City = 11 Total Providers Listed
Missouri = 22 Total Providers Listed

ECCIE Today
Kansas City Metro and Kansas = 98 Total Providers Listed
(it does group all of Kansas but even if the number was half.. ijs)

P411 Today
Kansas City, MO = 77 Total Providers Listed

Now that is just the why I see it as a Client, so you can see why I dont use Eros Guild... It just seems to be a waste if time IMHO.
Chrissy,

I advertised with Eros for a long time. I finally dropped my ad there because it simply brought almost no business whatsoever. The few contacts I did receive from Eros generally tended to be from men travelling here from out of town. Eros simply is not widely used in the KC area.

ECCIE, P411, and BP are the best sources to advertise here. Hope this helps.
I use Eros when I visit a new city just to familiarize myself with the ladies there. Then I find a local board (Eccie) and search on their names, and start looking at reviews. Those comment threads usually give me a feel for the best known and reviewed ladies in the area.

I will almost never call a lady based on an Eros ad, and if I do i never mention that ad. Too many ladies have an Eros rate and an "other" rate.
i never use eros, this seems to be the best, and backpage