Wasting Time....!

Is their not enough Wichita Reviews to give them their own place...seems I'm seeing a lot of them..which I could care less about!
A lot of the Wichita providers come to KC as well, and over the years I have made many trips from KC to relax in Wichita, so I consider them meaningful. However, if they had their own place, it would be easy and convenient to just go there and read them. Not really a big deal as far as I am concerned.
Petty simple to go to the review section and do a search for "Wichita" or "Topeka" to find who you're looking for.
At the moment... there seems to be about 6x as many reviews posted in Kansas City as there are in Wichita... just based off reviews which mention one or the other.
orange county, california (where i'm originally from) doesn't even have it's own section, so i highly down wichita will ever get it.
Thats my complaint..I go to see KC and seeing a lot of Wichita, A lot of providers come from Omaha too..It would just be nice to identify it where its from before opening..!
Start a petition in the locker room.....tell them to start doing this in the title for every lady that's seen, "Elena from Omaha (example of course)." hahahaha

No reason to make things harder, this "problem" is just part of the hobby. You can wade through some reviews to find a lady that you like or the ladies could just stop visiting KC period. Then you'd be "stuck" with the same ladies.....no strange.....etc.

Which do you prefer?
Start a petition in the locker room.....tell them to start doing this in the title for every lady that's seen, "Elena from Omaha (example of course)." hahahaha

No reason to make things harder, this "problem" is just part of the hobby. You can wade through some reviews to find a lady that you like or the ladies could just stop visiting KC period. Then you'd be "stuck" with the same ladies.....no strange.....etc.

Which do you prefer? Originally Posted by MsElena
Which locker room do you mean?..the powder room is for ladies and the mens lounge is coed..

After all there are more bitches..(non-female) in the mens lounge than anywhere else..
Which locker room do you mean?..the powder room is for ladies and the mens lounge is coed..

After all there are more bitches..(non-female) in the mens lounge than anywhere else.. Originally Posted by malwoody

I'm shocked.

I'm shocked. Originally Posted by MsElena
ROFLMAO.....