Hey guys tell me what you think...

Brown or blonde

hmmmm....i need to see you in the tub as a blond now....can you get on that asap...lol
Baby i dont care which color hair im holding up for ya....you always look great
Im a brunette guy but i do like the blond....bottom line ill say blond!!
How about red.
reds good...always a weak spot for redheads!!
About the hair or how clean you are ? LOL
Chocolate brown is a good winter option
If you're fair skinned, blond can make you look more pale & washed out in the winter... unless it is a warmer "honey" blond.
You're pretty cute in both colors. But if brown is your natural color and it's easier to take care of I say go for it!

Now can I get in that tub with you?
Your skin coloring screams for blonde, but your eyes for brunette. But if I had to choose, I'd say blonde. Or better yet, blonde with curls!
Blonde looks really good with your complexion and eye color. I've always thought the contrast of honey blonde hair with dark eyebrows (as shown in your pic) was a very sexy look. You wear it well
You're a cute gal to start with, but I dig the top picture. Your eyes seem to POP more.
thank you guys....well i have brown hair now
Nothing much nicer than a beautiful blonde with big brown eyes and great tits

SAS
As long as the carpet matches the drapes....wait a minute that would make your head bald. That wont work. :-)
i was going to say you know all about it babe
As long as the carpet matches the drapes....wait a minute that would make your head bald. That wont work. :-) Originally Posted by royamcr
oh thank you baby
You're a cute gal to start with, but I dig the top picture. Your eyes seem to POP more. Originally Posted by MsElena