Not quite new, but somewhat and maybe needing tips

Greetings, everyone. I've been a member of this site for a while now, however I've been entirely too paranoid to post anything up until now. I actually got started in this hobby via a fun visit to a brothel in Nevada, and after doing enough homework and via personal experience, I figure it might actually be safer to get a bit more involved in the community here, while keeping a good measure of anonymity at first. Just going on Backpage is a little bit shaky, and even though I only contact girls there that I've seen at least two reviews from here, I'd just rather get to know a small community of online hobbyists at this point.

Anyhow... I've been pondering P411. Is this *completely* safe? Just doing a google search gives mixed signals, honestly, not to mention that my choice of profession at the moment is a bit more... encroaching upon my personal life than most other jobs, and the last thing I need is someone to call my boss saying "Hi! We're with P411! We just wanted to ask about this guy here...". It'd be really bad news for me. Also, are there any other relatively safe avenues online that I should consider?

Perhaps in time I'll write a review or two, once I get a bit more comfortable. About two months ago, I had a very nice time with Skyler Moon in KC. Beautiful girl, and definitely very friendly. We seemed to click right off the bat and had a very fun time together.

At any rate, before I make this a novel, I'll cut it off here. Hope to talk to some interesting people here in time.
P411 will definitely want some personal information that you may not feel comfortable giving. They will want a copy of your driver's license and some employment verification. If they can't call your employer, then they'll want a copy of an id badge or something similar.
P411 will try and verify you by one of the methods- ID, employment, or provider references. You will still need to give them some information- that's the whole point of the thing, but in my case, a provider I had seen sent me an "invite" to P411 that took care of the verification- no phone calls to work or anything like that, and it was free for the first 6 months or so.
If you can get with an established provider that uses p411 and would help you out, that's the way to go. Ladies seem to love p411, and i think its the best money i've ever spent in the hobby.