Playoffs ? Playoffs ? Are we talkin Playoffs ?

If any of you have watched the playoffs, and think they know who is gonna win stand up and express yourself !!!

I myself believe it will be Colts v Saints (Bears sucked). Any other opinions (Khloe) ??
((in Jim E. Mora's voice)) PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?

Damn why I had to be put on Front St.? Lol!! All I'm gonna say is SCREW THE COWGIRLS!! Hell they aint did shit since Jodeci '96!! And who the hell decided that they were America's team anyway? *ugh*
It appears when the playoffs began there were 12 teams including the Pats(is that gay or what) but because of unforeseen circumstances it's now down to 8 not including the Pats(gay name).lol
And who the hell decided that they were America's team anyway? Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
Bob Ryan did.

As a narrator of a highlight film in 1978, he opened it by saying "They appear on television so often that their faces are as familiar to the public as presidents and movie stars. They are the Dallas Cowboys, 'America's Team."' Bob Ryan is now the Vice President and editor-in-chief of NFL Films.

The NFL Network named the Dallas Cowboys' "America's Team" as the #1 nickname in NFL history.

And, yes, 1RP, I did wikipedia this one.

I feel it will be the Chargers and Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
The Bolt's and The Boy's would be a good game.
The Cowboys ? Are you serioulsly thinking that in one season Romo can go from December bust to Superbowl quarterback ?

Interesting choice though.
Nice Avatar Khloe !!!
Colts and the Cards.
Colts Vs Vikings (Cause they have Brett Farve) LOL just ask John Madden.
Mann ain't nobody stuntin about Tony HOMO...And you that commetary thingy about them being "America's Team"...BALONEY! ŠJudge Judy

I say Chargers n ATL or Saints. Damn the cowGIRLS!
Mann ain't nobody stuntin about Tony HOMO...And you that commetary thingy about them being "America's Team"...BALONEY! ŠJudge Judy

I say Chargers n ATL or Saints. Damn the cowGIRLS! Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
If you feel like you have to hate, go ahead. The Cowboys are the hottest team in the NFL right now. The Chargers are the 2nd hottest, which is why I think it'll be the Chargers and Cowboys.

Say what you will, but Romo is playing the best football of his career, and better than Eli Manning of the 07 season. His days of not showing up for the big games are done. Dallas has an awesome rushing attack with Barber, Jones, and Choice. And the Dallas defense is just scary.

BTW, I think you mean Arizona. Atlanta didn't make the playoffs this year.
@ metal_head

Yes I meant the Cardinals...damn the Falcons...HOMO ain't got shit on The Mannings and Brady. HOMO needs to SIT DOWN!! The CowGIRLS is gonna get that arse SPANKED on Sunday by the Vikings...Adrian Peterson is gonna let them have it. Hell if cowGIRLS win (which they won't) I'll do a free session...but that's besides the point, Chargers got it, N.O. Run it...and the Texans just needs to take NOTE!!
I don't like the Cowboys but they are playing good ball and the Chargers are playing just as hot... they both have balance on my sides of the ball.
Prediction Chargers and Cowboys.
The Chargers are the scariest team in the NFL right now, period!

The NFC it can go either way. Any one of the four teams can make it to the Super Bowl if they bring their "A" game. But the AFC, I think the Chargers got that on lock.

Back to the NFC. The Vikings are hard to beat at home, so the Cowboys need to play well in all areas. And the Saints better wake their muthafuckin' asses up and realize that they are in the playoffs and are about to face an Arizona team that has that same fight like they did last year!

AFC belongs to the Chargers. The Jets may give them a little hell with that defense though. Won't be an easy win. Peyton will have a field day with the Ravens unless their defense tightens up.

We will know thew outcome by the end of Sunday.
  • Donor
  • 01-15-2010, 05:00 PM
This year is wide open. Can't wait 'till tomorrow.