Income verification and check stubs

Geez guys really hard on the OP when im sure she only intended this post to be helpful to Others. Judging and crushing her plight was rather harsh.
I agree with VIP! No one is asking you to buy her services, so if your not interested move on. Don't criticize her and others that need her services just because you have your ducks in a row! Good for you, I wish we all did!
Soooooo... just for shits and giggles, someone will be contacting you for your "assistance" OP. Now, if it turns out to be "illegal"; please let us know how it turned out for everyone involved ...

Ladies stop being lazy and get a damn DBA and hire a great CPA.

That is all...
The ones that use this stuff will end up in jail anyway so they really don't give a shit.
Ok.... I'm calling Bullsh*t on the haters of this thread.

LLlexi - you are doing something that is much needed in this profession. To hell with those on their almighty throne who think otherwise.
They have no clue what it is like to be without credit, a "normal" job and the process it takes to make it in this world.
BUT YET … they take advantage of the Pus*y they can acquire from these girls all the while.

Some providers, because they are caught up in this profession (and I say that as one WHO CHOSES to do so) find it difficult to discretely report and prove their income, credit worthiness, job verification and so forth. This makes it very hard to obtain a residence / incall …. get a bank account …. apply for a credit card … buy a car …. and the list goes on and on.

These trolls who post negativity regarding this issue are clueless.

The funny thing is …. they are indicating we are doing something "illegal" if we don't file our taxes or we lie about our employment. HA ! WTF? We are all doing something illegal … and if your on this site …. well, nuf said.

So. stick it in your a** and get off your high horse …. trolls …. try living the life of a provider for a month or so … you might see then the difficulties we face.

oh... BTW … I do have an awesome accountant and file my taxes every year. I found my CPA here on ECCIE and have been using his services for 10 years. BUT … for some gals, they need a bit more guidance or perhaps just a chance to get ahead somehow so they can also practice the "legit" social expectations.
These so called haters as you called them are just trying to help these ladies keep their butts out of a world of hurt by doing things the legal way, and it's not hard to do, you just have to do it, you can incorporate on line in most states, getting a business license is easy and quick getting a DBA is easy, setting up a business banking account is easy also, you just got to get off your tail end and do it. you don't want the IRS or LE showing up because of having fake tax documentation.
Learn how things work or not it's up to you, you're the one who's going to have to deal with any repercussions and none of these so called services are going to stand with you when you do.
I fear the IRS. One error and you can be a servant to that angency for years.

Al Capone was a pimp and a murderer. The local PD looked the other way. Yet when it came to tax collection the IRS tattooed his ass for non payment of taxes.
Ok.... I'm calling Bullsh*t on the haters of this thread.

LLlexi - you are doing something that is much needed in this profession. To hell with those on their almighty throne who think otherwise.
They have no clue what it is like to be without credit, a "normal" job and the process it takes to make it in this world.
BUT YET … they take advantage of the Pus*y they can acquire from these girls all the while.

Some providers, because they are caught up in this profession (and I say that as one WHO CHOSES to do so) find it difficult to discretely report and prove their income, credit worthiness, job verification and so forth. This makes it very hard to obtain a residence / incall …. get a bank account …. apply for a credit card … buy a car …. and the list goes on and on.

These trolls who post negativity regarding this issue are clueless.

The funny thing is …. they are indicating we are doing something "illegal" if we don't file our taxes or we lie about our employment. HA ! WTF? We are all doing something illegal … and if your on this site …. well, nuf said.

So. stick it in your a** and get off your high horse …. trolls …. try living the life of a provider for a month or so … you might see then the difficulties we face.

oh... BTW … I do have an awesome accountant and file my taxes every year. I found my CPA here on ECCIE and have been using his services for 10 years. BUT … for some gals, they need a bit more guidance or perhaps just a chance to get ahead somehow so they can also practice the "legit" social expectations. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
The people who posted response on the subject hate anyone. All of us were all trying to help and educate. Not doing your taxes is very a very serious matter. You may get away with it by flying under the radar of the IRS by being a very small bird: the big birds are easily spotted.

The hobby is classed as a black market activity, just like a lot of barter, cash, or trading between individuals. For example, if I bought friend's used car for $5500 cash and we both wrote up that I paid $500. e.g. $5000 x 10% in local sales tax is $500 vs $50. The government lost $450.

They know this goes on and even have calculations to catch it. The question is: do you want to risk it?

The air conditioner repairman comes to your house and gives you a discount for cash payments: WHY? Why don't the girls give discounts for cash payments that we know don't get reported to the IRS?

It's laziness on the Providers part, period. No one feels sorry for women selling pussy, sucking dick and making thousands in cash every year. But... they are either too lazy/ignorant or both to file for a stupid DBA. Puleeeze... Cry Me A River

I guarantee you that shit being offered is an easy ass sting just waiting to happen. But hey, as you were....
Sorry ladies, but, Alyssa nails the root cause down solid.
And, it's easily your cover story.

Torre has the long version at post 20. Read it again. Specifically her last paragraph.

It's rare that fake papers work nowadays. Every landlord (for a decent place) I know runs a credit report on applicants. Every potential employer makes a phone call.

So yes, start a business, file paperwork, taxes, etc.
A few of my favs know exactly how this works, and I for one appreciate conducting business with other business professionals, as it lessens my risk as well.
Good God, I couldnt not comment! I hate the men on this site, their all disconnected boomer bootlickers. Go Lexi! I don't need your services rn but maybe in the future, thank you for the work you do and the service you provide. Im sorry these whiny cucks on an illegal database are like "tHAt iS a crIME mA'AM" when they approve of crimes we commit to serve their personal needs and interests.