How do you choose in a big city?

Headed to LA soon and plan to spend some time with a local. My god, the choices are endless. I’ve got paralysis by analysis. How do you figure out your best option? I’ve had less of an issue going to Vegas.
Well laddie, that would depend on: 1) Your 'hobby budget' (?), 2) how much time you have in LA, 3) personal 'provider appearance' criteria, 4)personal sexual activity criteria is, & also what your 'deal breakers' or 'no way Jose' criteria is.
I would love to have that problem just one time..LOL It's Barren here..
Shit man it's easy for me, just find the leggiest brunette with the biggest tiddies and a pretty face with long hair that brags about her blowjobs... and has reviews to back it up. I'm powerless against girls like that.
Dont ever go to Toronto

$5000.00 weekend
Headed to LA soon and plan to spend some time with a local. My god, the choices are endless. I’ve got paralysis by analysis. How do you figure out your best option? I’ve had less of an issue going to Vegas. Originally Posted by FrankiePv2
Many Hobbyists on this board would love to have your "problem".

Are you wining or bragging?

Whatever . . .good for yoy, Let us all know how it went with Encouner reports in thge LA forum, and a narrative report on this one.
the encounter section of eccie works wonders in this situation.