Supply and Demand in the Hobby: What has been? The Effect of Uncontrolled Immegration.

So we have had several years of unrestricted immigration. Please ets not go off on the politics or semantics of it all. All I am sayingh is that in the past few years we several million new people come into the USA.

Wit6h that said, what has been the effete of bringing in so many new folks on the Hobby? Are donation rtes going down? Is the SW scene or SPA/AMP and SC, changing in major cities or smaller markets?

What about the perveance of STDs?
Your spell check is fucked up. LOL
There has definitely been a huge increase in the amount of Latinas in the hobby.
Texas laws have decreased the # of SWs, increasing the # of agencies as well.
Agency rates have gone up slightly.
They naturally increase rates when they transition to "Independent" but I think the majority stay below the average Indy rate.
Can't comment on STDs, I always play safe.
Your spell check is fucked up. LOL Originally Posted by ben dover
Immigration f*cked up his spellcheck? Build the wall! Make The Spellcheck Great Again!
To Stay On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
More hoes
typically if you were to look at an increase in any commodity, you would see price drop once demand is reached. However it seems that both ladies of the Ho nature have increased, and still the demand for such ladies is not yet saturating the demand. Pricing will stay the same or increase until that happens. The fine folks in legislative Texas would like to tell you that naughty fellas who like p4p women should be facing incarceration, but tell that to the little head who does the thinking atleast 1/4 of the time. Generally, it's seems that Texas would like to outlaw fucking anyone you're not married to.
Your spell check is fucked up. LOL Originally Posted by ben dover
My apologies.

First off, I am admittedly spelling-disabled.

And 2: I am visually impaired enough that I oftenmiss the squiggly line.

And C; When I do catch the wiggly line, I may not be able to pick out the correct option.
I haven't really seen an increase in workers and rates still go up. Most young females going across the border are going to have pimps or gangs running them or being sold to someone for slavery or whatever and won't be independent or have a nice apt or store front to work out of because they're not for public consumption.

Most of the border traffic is not from Mexico. Other latin countries, haiti, china, africa, seems like everywhere in the world but Mexico.

The other day I was looking at how many AMPs there are in Vegas. I haven't checked out all of them, but most seem the same. Mostly Chinese, just got here, all around the same prices. Probably brought in legally with a tourist or worker visa and need to return whenever the visa needs renewed. I know 1 girl works a month and takes off a month.

The point is that I don't think illegal immigration from the Southern border has anything to do with the number of sex workers we normally deal with and definitely not affecting the rates.
Im in California and not seen any difference in a large number and prices keep climbing. In California it's not uncommon to see $500 hour.

Anyone seen any statistics on the male to female head count crossing the border? My guess is its heavy male.
Could be why most of the dancers at strip clubs are Cubans and if you look at body rub and other ad sites, a lot of those girls are also Latina. The white and black ladies are few and far between.
The nice thing is they bus these women around and they have no money and are cold

You can get a nice fence jumper for 100.00

If they have a pimp they go for 2-3 hundred

You need to tell the cheap ones to take a shower and groom though
Of Guideline # 2 . . .
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Could be why most of the dancers at strip clubs are Cubans and if you look at body rub and other ad sites, a lot of those girls are also Latina. The white and black ladies are few and far between. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I’m rarely a patron of strip clubs. But evidently the clubs in Oklahoma City are loaded with Latina ladies, many of which speak little or no English.

They are very aggressive. When I do visit a club, I make sure to let them know I’m there to see a specific lady and her stage name.