State: New Mexico
Address: 2nd Street off Lomas
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, bbbj, Russian, 69, mpcfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa is a cutie with a pretty smile. Her personality is fun and playful. She does seem a little older than Cici's usual, but that didn't bother me at all, and she didn't look old but just not quite as young as her usual girls.. Maybe 5ft. Slight mommy damage it seemed, but nothing distracting, she isn't quite the spinner Tina is, but definitely not big. Probably 100-110?
Recommendation: Yes
Man she didn't last long! Gone after only a couple of days.
Dang it. I was going to try and see her today. I met her the other day when I saw Tina.
I think it was an interpersonal conflict. I tried to schedule with her, and Cici told me I wouldn't like her, that She's older and not as pretty as the other girls.
I think it was an interpersonal conflict. I tried to schedule with her, and Cici told me I wouldn't like her, that She's older and not as pretty as the other girls. Originally Posted by 505Monger82
Cici told me Lisa was deceitful about her age and sent dated pics. Then she was mean to Tina so that was it. She sent her packing. She said, "bad attitude and not to my standards."
Then she was mean to Tina Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Good on Cici for getting rid of her. Tina's a peach.
I'm pretty sure she was younger than me, since I'm not a young guy, so they don't have to be 20's, although them 20 year olds are nice to spend time with. didn't have any issues with her, I would say she was worth a try, but probably wouldn't have repeated.