Encounter: Haley was a huge disappointment

User ID: -
Date: 6/29/24
Name: Haley
Phone: 515-204-0337
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...d/258928022143
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Northside
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Not much, tbh. Some light HJ before she ended it
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-ish, brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice looking, cute body, breasts, etc.
Recommendation: No
  • Buss4
  • 07-18-2024, 10:55 AM
Based on my visit with her she's pretty much a self described sex addict and needs it all the time. Her words not mine. She was friendly, into it and fun. I don't know what happened with your experience but it's not the norm with her.
1st post and contradictory to everything else that has been posted here or experienced by everyone else. Seems fishy.
1st post and contradictory to everything else that has been posted here or experienced by everyone else. Seems fishy. Originally Posted by Allen63
Bigtimehobbiest has 1 review. And this was the one he decided to start with. That's wild.

I hope you give her a second chance. She seems like she's great based on everyone else.
I call bullshit. I see Hailey often. Never left a review but she's been my go to for quite a while. I seriously call bullshit, and so do her regular clients I'm sure.
So who is this Haley chick anyway?

Wench you make my blood boil!!!

Somebody do me a favor and send her my number
I hate to jump on a first time review, but I agree with the overall sentiment expressed here. YMMV is always key, but this lady enjoys what she does to the extreme. Of course I could be off base here, but seems like she has earned a reputation of pleasing people. If this is legit, I would tell you to contact her and see what went wrong. I would be willing to bet she would at least tell you. If she were having an off day, I would wager she would rather cancel than give a bad performance. Sorry, I think this is fishy.
I agree this is BS. If Haley is treated with respect and decency she is awesome. I could not imagine a respectable person having a bad experience with her. She is a keeper.
Got to be more to the story. I’ve been on here a long time and never posted a review or comment but Haley is definitely special from the moment you meet her. I wouldn’t let this one review deter anyone. I can’t wait for my next visit!
Welcome to the party Adam. You have been here longer than I have. Glad you joined the conversation and hope you will continue.