Encounter: Finaly Haley

User ID: -
Date: last week July
Name: Haley
Phone: 515-204-0337
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...d/258928022143
City: des moines
State: Iowa
Address: near firestone off 2nd ave
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: complete GFE - dfk, mish, doggie, 69, cuddles!
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7 ish, cute. got a beautiful smile. nice ass and boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
I haven’t seen Haley‘s ad for a while. I know there was some drama mentioned and didn’t know if that is the reason.
What is the best ay to get in touch with her ? Text ? Call ? I haven't any luck getting reaching her .
  • Touc
  • 08-05-2024, 04:01 PM
She's receptive, I texted and got a fairly quick answer, but like anyone she might be busy and I think half of DSM might be trying to reach her based on volume of reviews. I did try on a week I knew she had listed herself as around, and I was direct (no "hey" and hope she answers back).
she's pretty quick on texting back. try the number
Agreed, she is a busy lady thanks to everyone here lol. She is worth any effort.
She's getting increasingly harder to get a hold of, even on her old number which she said was the better one to get a response. Kinda sucks when you've seen her multiple times and she doesn't prioritize those people over the random inquiries.
She's getting increasingly harder to get a hold of, even on her old number which she said was the better one to get a response. Kinda sucks when you've seen her multiple times and she doesn't prioritize those people over the random inquiries. Originally Posted by Mclovin54
reviews will do that. like an AMP review. see a good review you might as well avoid for a month or two. The mongers come out of woodwork and an hour appt turns to 35 min to get to the next customer.
I agree Haley is worth an effort to see, but I have also been frustrated at the need to send multiple messages to get a reply. It appears the business has outpaced her ability to manage the booking inquiries. If she hired a booking assistant like Lauren and Melanie have it would be a benefit to those of us wishing to see her and would be a time savings for her not to have to deal with the logistics and other BS that comes with that part of the job.
Maybe she's got enough clients that she can pick and choose who she spends her time with. Good for her if she does.
I’m guessing that is probably the case. And visiting with her in the past it seems her talents are in demand. I will probably try a few more times and if I don’t hear back, I’ll take the hint and move on.
Man, I couldn’t care less how long it takes to see her. Totally worth it. One of my ATFs for sure. I understand being frustrated when you are on a tight schedule and looking for her. I try to arrange in advance with her. I don’t want to see anyone who treats this like a factory I have seen that before where someone takes zero time between appointments. The service she provides might take more time to get ready,. At least guess on my part.

Would anyone be willing to share her donation amount? I’m interested in joining the hot new trend of ‘Finally Haley’ lol!