Fantasies. What's yours?

OK, so here is the fantasy/idea. Have you ever had sex or played with yourself with a complete stranger? Not even knowing what their face looks like? It really goes against all of society and that is what rather turns me on.

I sit out on my porch after dark and smoke a few cigarettes since the weather has been real nice and I got to thinking how hot it would be if the following happened. I'm sitting there enjoying the night. All the lights are off but I can see the occasional car pass out on the road. House is about 100 yards off the road. Suddenly one of the cars pulls in and slowly comes down the driveway and parks. I hear a car door open and shut and the slow sound of high heels walking on the walkway reaches my ears. I see the silhouette of a woman but can't see her face. It is too dark. She walks up, leans over and takes my cock into her mouth never saying a word. Not even hello. After a bit she stands up, slowly turns around as she lifts up her skirt. Then she sits down on my lap...my cock going deep inside. When everything is finished she stands up, walks to her car and leaves.

Or she sits down next to me and we shyly say hello. We start by gently rubbing and touching ourselves while watching the shadow of the other person doing the same. I slowly stand up, walk over and kneel down in front of her. I can feel her legs trebling as I slowly push then apart. Slowly, I rub my full beard against the inside of her thigh, my tounge slowly inching higher and higher until I am just barely flicking her southern lips with my tongue.

So, that is the fantasy. The way I see it, the thought of doing that with a stranger is the best part. Who is the other person? Could be a coworker, a neighbor, the friend of your husband/wife, someone you hate, someone who serves you a drink at a bar. You'd never know. And you would always wonder. Every time you saw a stranger you would think of that one night on the porch in the dark...