Well, Well, Well,..I will start by saying 1st I'm not Hispanic!***

Hi,

It's been along time since I had to come on the board and dispute or say my side ...but I must say I'm amazed at the replies that are getting posted in a particular review.....

The Napoleon complex is in the air....aheheheh....all I'm going to say is I made a mistake for seeing him because he didn't want to send me a pm to identify him self as an active member......and after bugging me for 3 weeks of texting and still no pm ....I decided to see this young guy with tats of guns and etc...on him..

...Mr "A" (that's all I knew you by) if you were so abused why in gods name didn't you leave when I told you I had other people to meet at 130pm....the world doesn't revolve around you sir....I was very shocked to see and hear about that review...I should have known better.....I'm just going to say to those of you that don't know me BCD....believe what you want.....I learned a big lesson...don't see guys that only see bp, cl. or strippers...don't see guys that bug the crap out of me....and last but not least....don't see guys that have tats from head to toe...not my style....

Keep on posting...because it sure does make for a good read....and Mr Smith...if I really wanted to hit you...I would have used your boots to hit you in the face...not tap you on the leg (with your boots)and tell you to get up because you passed out in my presence....wow...how could a night of laughs and fun turn into a angry mob? aheheheh I don't get it!

P.S. Guys...freshly shaven....don't use nair or hair removal products to remove a lot of hair...and most hispanic men don't have that much hair....btw...*wink*...I'm not going to spill the beans but anyway....there are two sides to every story and thanks for posting the review...and the ROS..ahehehehhhe...

Sincerely,
Wet
You are right, I had plenty to drink, but a tap on the leg doesn't make a guy limp for two days. I wasn't there for the rest of what transpired that night, so I won't comment on it. But if you were lit up enough to call that a tap, then I have to wonder about the rest of the night. A few other people saw the "tap" as well, so we don't have to trust my memory.
I don't want to get in a dogfight here, but don't call me out and act like I was the only drunk at the party. If a man had hit me like you did we would have had a fight right then.
Good luck to you.
You are right, I had plenty to drink, but a tap on the leg doesn't make a guy limp for two days. I wasn't there for the rest of what transpired that night, so I won't comment on it. But if you were lit up enough to call that a tap, then I have to wonder about the rest of the night. A few other people saw the "tap" as well, so we don't have to trust my memory.
I don't want to get in a dogfight here, but don't call me out and act like I was the only drunk at the party. If a man had hit me like you did we would have had a fight right then.
Good luck to you. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Hi,

Cool, I am sorry that I did pick up your boots and tapped your long curled up legs on the loveseat....you had been there awhile before I did that...btw....

I will apologize....but that is not what happened to that little guy...if you were still there when he showed up you would have "scared" him to .a..aheheh in your words...let's be nice now....remember if i was so "bad" and abusive why did he pay at the first go around and stay there for another go around and leave at 430am....i had to leave this morning...btw....hugs....

Sincerely,
Wet

Let's make this pretty easy for everyone. She apologized to you Mr. Smith. We have heard both sides now. Everyone can make up their own mind, so do we have to continue for another two days on this topic? Only those two know what happened. Believe what you want, but lets drop it? Feel like back in HS.
Hi,

Please close this post....me being me....I don't want the last word but it's only fair that I do stand my ground....cool!

What happened to having fun?????

Sincerely,
Wet

Closed as per OP request.