China, Mexico, France, North Korea, now England, wtf?

His majesty is doing quite a job of alienating most of the free world against us,is there any countries left that don't hate us, I mean him , wait, maybe one or two shit hole countries? Nope, he fucked them over too!
His majesty is doing quite a job of alienating most of the free world against us,is there any countries left that don't hate us, I mean him , wait, maybe one or two shit hole countries? Nope, he fucked them over too! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Some of the Brits fired at Trump before he got there. Should he lay down and take it like Obama and his phony red line? China and Mexico have been fucking us for years. It’s about time a POTUS pushes back. North Korea? Who fucking cares what they think.
Yeah the countries don't like that facts he want them to work for all the free money the us has been giving them , theres a new idea
His majesty is doing quite a job of alienating most of the free world against us, is (sic) there any countries left that don't hate us, I mean him, wait, maybe one or two shit hole countries? Nope, he fucked them over too! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Apparently the OP thinks China and North Korea are part of the "free world".

Perhaps she should lick her clit less and study geo-politics more!!
His majesty is doing quite a job of alienating most of the free world against us,is there any countries left that don't hate us, I mean him , wait, maybe one or two shit hole countries? Nope, he fucked them over too! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
They hated us anyway - jealous fuckers.

At least now they better respect us but we don't need any of those bastards.
President Trump is saying to the world,..........

"The US is not curling up in the fetal position and begging Countries to please not fuck us over".

You, however, are free to curl up with your security blanket and whimper.
Really???

another lame thread
Apparently the OP thinks China and North Korea are part of the "free world".

Perhaps she should lick her clit less and study geo-politics more!! Originally Posted by lustylad

this is because the op is a THT suffering from TDS!

THT = Trump Hating Troll

TDS = Trump Derangement Syndrome

funny that the THT's here only post a few sentences of bloviating bullshit and expect everyone else to agree.

yeah .. that isn't gonna fly.
What I see is people like disparaging this country and president. You are all a pack of lying political hacks who think they can make anything they want. Well, the world is listening to you shits and you're hurting Trump's ability to break Kim, get a better trade agreement with China and Mexico (along with stopping the flow of illegals). Your actions are not unamerican they are anti American. You should hang your head.
  • Tiny
  • 06-04-2019, 08:36 PM
What I see is people like disparaging this country and president. You are all a pack of lying political hacks who think they can make anything they want. Well, the world is listening to you shits and you're hurting Trump's ability to break Kim, get a better trade agreement with China and Mexico (along with stopping the flow of illegals). Your actions are not unamerican they are anti American. You should hang your head. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The founders of our country intended that Congress and the citizenry would serve as checks on the power of the president.

How many lives might have been saved if more people disparaged the politicians and other leaders responsible for the Civil War, World War I, and the second war with Iraq. Blind patriotism is Anti-American, that is, not in the best interests of our country.

Now we're on the verge of trade wars. The trade disputes with Mexico and the European Union are senseless. And a wiser president would have worked with our allies to make the Chinese play fair. Trade wars anyway are stupid. As Singapore and Chile have shown, if you cut tariffs, with no reciprocal action from your trading partners, you're better off. So why fight to the death?

Trump's instincts on Russia were good. He saw no reason we couldn't be friendly with Putin, but he was stymied at every turn by Democrats and the Neoconservatives. That could be the case for North Korea as well, hard to say. He's not so wise when it comes to trade though. That appears to be the main thing from his time as a New York Democrat that's stuck with him.
that thing with mexico is the right course.

Mexico is being two-faced about the illegal immigration problem. they are pretending to help while looking to fuck us over.

they haven't done anything to stop the cartels at the border.
How many lives might have been saved if more people disparaged the politicians and other leaders responsible for the Civil War, World War I, and the second war with Iraq. Blind patriotism is Anti-American, that is, not in the best interests of our country.

Now we're on the verge of trade wars. The trade disputes with Mexico and the European Union are senseless. And a wiser president would have worked with our allies to make the Chinese play fair. Trade wars anyway are stupid. As Singapore and Chile have shown, if you cut tariffs, with no reciprocal action from your trading partners, you're better off. So why fight to the death?

Trump's instincts on Russia were good. He saw no reason we couldn't be friendly with Putin, but he was stymied at every turn by Democrats and the Neoconservatives. That could be the case for North Korea as well, hard to say. He's not so wise when it comes to trade though. That appears to be the main thing from his time as a New York Democrat that's stuck with him. Originally Posted by Tiny

I'm going to ask you a question. there are only two answers. if you reply with any other answer you lose.

ready?

Are the current trade agreements with China unfair to the US?

Yes or No.

now don't overthink your answer.
  • Tiny
  • 06-04-2019, 09:08 PM
that thing with mexico is the right course.

Mexico is being two-faced about the illegal immigration problem. they are pretending to help while looking to fuck us over.

they haven't done anything to stop the cartels at the border. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't know that much about illegal immigration but have read four or five books on the cartels. And the Mexicans can't protect themselves, let alone us, from their own gangsters. Their system's extremely corrupt. Most members of law enforcement and a good % of the military has been bought off. Felipe Calderon tried very hard to get rid of the cartels and ended up with a complete blood bath.

Yes, we should encourage and help Mexico to stop the flow of immigrants into our countries from Central America. But we're better able to deal with the problem than Mexico. We've got a lot more resources and more effective law enforcement. Trump's real beef is with the Democrats. He can't get any help from them, and he and the Republicans weren't working hard on border security when the Republicans controlled the House of Representatives.
  • Tiny
  • 06-04-2019, 09:12 PM
I'm going to ask you a question. there are only two answers. if you reply with any other answer you lose.

ready?

Are the current trade agreements with China unfair to the US?

Yes or No.

now don't overthink your answer. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes