Drumlf doubles down on another lie

How does he continue to lie about this thing? Especially after being corrected in the debate and by every fact checker in history (sorry...couldn't help myself).

Drumpf wants a police state where your rights are routinely trampled. especially if you're not an orange orangutan.

Apparently the staff of Breitbart hasn't had enough time to get him back on track.

Trump: Stop-and-frisk would 'overwhelmingly' save black and Hispanic lives
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

Melbourne, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump argued Tuesday that the controversial stop-and-frisk policing tactic once employed in New York City is constitutional, adding that it would "overwhelmingly" save African-American and Hispanic lives. The practice, however, has been criticized as racial profiling that unfairly targeted those very minority groups.

Trump quibbled with debate moderator Lester Holt on Monday night after Holt pointed out that the stop-and-frisk practice as implemented in New York City was ruled unconstitutional.

"I explained last night that stop-and-frisk is constitutional," Trump said at a Florida rally, speaking of a back-and-forth he had with debate moderator Lester Holt of NBC News during Monday night's presidential debate.

While stop-and-frisk policies are used in various US cities, the aggressive implementation of stop-and-frisk in New York was ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge in 2013, who said the policy violated the rights of minorities who were disproportionately targeted. "Stop, question and frisk" remains a policing practice in New York, but has been dramatically reined in.

But Trump pressed the issue even as he continued to make entreaties to African-American voters.

"A policy like stop-and-frisk could save thousands of lives in a city like Chicago, just like it saved thousands of lives in New York. Overwhelmingly, this will save African-American and Hispanic lives -- citizens who are entitled to the same protections as every American," Trump said.

"I say this to African-American communities. What do you have to lose? Donald Trump is going to fix it. We'll fix it. We're going to make it safe," he added.

Trump then ticked down a list of crime statistics, pointing in particular to the more than 3,000 shootings that have taken place in Chicago just this year.
"I will never back down -- and that's true, Obama's hometown -- I will never back down from trying to save American lives," Trump said, pointing out that Chicago is the hometown of President Barack Obama.
How does he continue to lie about this thing? Especially after being corrected in the debate and by every fact checker in history (sorry...couldn't help myself).

Drumpf wants a police state where your rights are routinely trampled. especially if you're not an orange orangutan.

Apparently the staff of Breitbart hasn't had enough time to get him back on track.

Trump: Stop-and-frisk would 'overwhelmingly' save black and Hispanic lives
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

Melbourne, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump argued Tuesday that the controversial stop-and-frisk policing tactic once employed in New York City is constitutional, adding that it would "overwhelmingly" save African-American and Hispanic lives. The practice, however, has been criticized as racial profiling that unfairly targeted those very minority groups.

Trump quibbled with debate moderator Lester Holt on Monday night after Holt pointed out that the stop-and-frisk practice as implemented in New York City was ruled unconstitutional.

"I explained last night that stop-and-frisk is constitutional," Trump said at a Florida rally, speaking of a back-and-forth he had with debate moderator Lester Holt of NBC News during Monday night's presidential debate.

While stop-and-frisk policies are used in various US cities, the aggressive implementation of stop-and-frisk in New York was ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge in 2013, who said the policy violated the rights of minorities who were disproportionately targeted. "Stop, question and frisk" remains a policing practice in New York, but has been dramatically reined in.

But Trump pressed the issue even as he continued to make entreaties to African-American voters.

"A policy like stop-and-frisk could save thousands of lives in a city like Chicago, just like it saved thousands of lives in New York. Overwhelmingly, this will save African-American and Hispanic lives -- citizens who are entitled to the same protections as every American," Trump said.

"I say this to African-American communities. What do you have to lose? Donald Trump is going to fix it. We'll fix it. We're going to make it safe," he added.

Trump then ticked down a list of crime statistics, pointing in particular to the more than 3,000 shootings that have taken place in Chicago just this year.
"I will never back down -- and that's true, Obama's hometown -- I will never back down from trying to save American lives," Trump said, pointing out that Chicago is the hometown of President Barack Obama.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hildebeest wants the police state, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It's hildebeest stated agenda to curtail the First Amendment rights of those she disagrees with, disarm them, surveil them and seize the property of others to advance her agenda, just like Hitler did in the 30s, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the "Terry Stop" was ruled "constitutional".
Hildebeest wants the police state, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It's hildebeest stated agenda to curtail the First Amendment rights of those she disagrees with, disarm them, surveil them and seize the property of others to advance her agenda, just like Hitler did in the 30s, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the "Terry Stop" was ruled "constitutional".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Terry Vs Ohio was voted constitutional by an 8/1 vote.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_v._Ohio
The case in question was Floyd v State of New York. And it was clearly stated that way. Drumpf of got confused for a change.

But thanks for the kind words anyway.

Game. Set. Match.
The case in question was Floyd v State of New York. And it was clearly stated that way. Drumpf of got confused for a change.

Game. Set. Match. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is what you have to do to overturn a SCOTUS desicion:

https://www.quora.com/Can-federal-di...ourt-decisions

NYC dropped their appeal in this case.

Drop mike

Stupid pig

Game. Set. Match.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
An inferior court ruling does not overturn a Supreme Court decision, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Game. Set. Match.
Hell stop 'em and frisk, you fucks don't care about the constitution anyway.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Supreme Court ruled that the "Terry Stop" is Constitutional, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. What part of that ruling on the Constitution did your stupid-prosimian-ass not understand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? It's your damnably stupid baboon-ass that doesn't care about the Constitution, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The Supreme Court ruled that the "Terry Stop" is Constitutional, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. What part of that ruling on the Constitution did your stupid-prosimian-ass not understand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? It's your damnably stupid baboon-ass that doesn't care about the Constitution, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...onstitutional/
poopthrowing.jpg
As expected, you POS baboon brained jackass, you failed to show where the "Terry Stop" was ruled unconstututional by the Supreme Court, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As expected, you POS baboon brained jackass, you failed to show where the "Terry Stop" was ruled unconstututional by the Supreme Court, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why would anyone expect your baboon ass to stick to the OP which was about Trump . All you do is deflect. My response was to Trump, the debate and he lied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...onstitutional/
Attachment 572963 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"There has been some confusion about this issue in news coverage. Stop and frisk as a tactic is constitutional. But the way the tactic was applied in New York City has been found unconstitutional. This is an important distinction."

That is a quote from your link Retarded Lenny. Stop and Frisk is constitutional. The Judge in NYC said that the NYPD wasn't following the constitutional guidelines. She wanted to establish monitors to make sure the NYPD was following the law Retarded Lenny.
"There has been some confusion about this issue in news coverage. Stop and frisk as a tactic is constitutional. But the way the tactic was applied in New York City has been found unconstitutional. This is an important distinction."

That is a quote from your link Retarded Lenny. Stop and Frisk is constitutional. The Judge in NYC said that the NYPD wasn't following the constitutional guidelines. She wanted to establish monitors to make sure the NYPD was following the law Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

You're gasping like a fish out of water to justify your innate "anti-semantic" stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
not that stop and frisk is unconstitutional but.....

it is the height of irony and incongruity for liberals to appeal to the constitution for positional support
+1

You're gasping like a fish out of water to justify your innate "anti-semantic" stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is the Village Idiot talking about the semitics about being anti-samantic? He's such a deep thinker Retarded Lenny the Village Idiot is.