Do you Sext?

Ive never been much of a sexter...just too much work to try and text and get off. Till today...

So this girl ive known for awhile now text me this mornin while im still being lazy in bed and the convo starts off about general stuff. She was looking for something in her vehicle or somethin.... Not to far in the coversation we start droppin sexual innuendos and then she proceeds to let loose a flurry of text that has me sooo fukin turned on I can feel her breath on my cock, and hear the little moans she makes. Without going into more detail, we both ended up getting off...phone in one hand texting and rubbin our stuff with the other. Id just like to tell her, thank you for the wake up maam!

So...how much does sexting play a part in your sex lives? Just curious.
I love sexting, I found only a portion of the providers tolerate it.
Pay them for their time and you're golden.

If blowpop can get a special rate for a blowjob only, I'm sure you could negotiate something for sexting only.
I've had a couple of regulars sext me out of the blue. Once one of them got so into it she asked me to go see her immediately @ 1AM. Hell yes I went over.
I'm not in to sexting. Clients seem to want it at very weird times, usually when I'm with another client! They ask for photos to "hold me over until our date" or "tell me what you want to do to me". I understand you guys want the magic of the GFE but I'm not a very verbal gal, nor is my imagination set to tell you something sexy that wouldn't sound stupid to me.
I don't like sexting at all. I prefer to do all the dirty talking in person, not over the phone.
  • Old-T
  • 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM
Don't do it very often. When it does happen it has always been started by the lady. I will occasionally reply in kind but my style tends more to light flirting.

Having said that I did have a rather erotic sexting late last night in responce to a friend who made it clear that she was not happy that my trip was cancelled--she is definitely the person I know who is most likely to start a hot text exchange.
Not sure if ive ever sexted a provider... dont even know if there are any that really do that..much. This girl was a girlfriend that knows EXACTLY what I like. I dont get to see her that often but when I do the phone is the last thing on my mind, lol.

I guess we were both equally horny this mornin so it worked out and was hot.
  • Old-T
  • 06-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Not sure if ive ever sexted a provider... dont even know if there are any that really do that..much. This girl was a girlfriend that knows EXACTLY what I like. I dont get to see her that often but when I do the phone is the last thing on my mind, lol.

I guess we were both equally horny this mornin so it worked out and was hot. Originally Posted by DatfukinBeez
That is exactly the kind of situation with the lady last night--we've known each other for lots of years and though it remains professional (in that I pay her) it's equal parts friends and business. And she has a very creative, sexy mind when she wants to. With her it seems natural--not sure it would feel the same with most other ladies.
I send photos of my 1.3" of dangling death out all the time.
For me, it is the part of the chemistry with a favorite of mine. Sometimes I am at work, and I get a text, or sometimes I start one. I close my office door, and we exchange several texts. I get a photo or two as well. Sometimes that's it, sometimes it ends up in a session after work, sometime she just needs a ride after work.
Sexting?

Read this thread first.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=764781