Has Whispers Threatened to Pry into Your Personal Life and Out You Too?

He's threatened to out me. Why hasn't this menace been banished yet?

Whispers wrote (link below):

"... a name can be put to who you are .... almost there......almost......"

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056347190&postcount=33

He's out of control. How do we deal with OUTERS?
A little creative editing there to make a point?
In the future, don't post a link to the actual thread. It just made you look silly.

BTW, if you think it was a violation, RTM the post and let the mods decide. After all, the guidelines say outing, or even threats of outing, will not be allowed.
A little creative editing there to make a point ... Originally Posted by FoulRon
No, not creative editing. He's wordy. That's why the ellipses was used. It means words have been omitted.

But the message was quite clear. And I've heard from others that he's a serial offender.

And of course I rtm'd the post. I'll be taking it up the ladder in the AM if something isn't done. This is BS.
LMAO........ Now that is a real stretch.........

Determining who you are and what your real motives are is not in anyway a threat of outing you..... It's nothing I have ever done or would do except as retaliation for experiencing it and even in the 2 cases where I was I did not go there....

Not sure who you are listing to but they you should talk to someone if you are hearing voices.....
The words he left out at the beginning of the sentence completely change the context. No way the sentence as a whole can be taken as even a threat of outing. I stand by my statement, on creative editing, though I'm sure some of the former debate champions on here could give it the correct term.
No, not creative editing. He's wordy. That's why the ellipses was used. It means words have been omitted. Why not just quote the post in it's entirety?

Here... Let me do it for you....
yeah yeah yeah......

how long you been promising that?......

not even relevant anymore.... if you though there ws really any wrong doing you should have stepped up when it was in progress...... when you could have helped to keep someone from making the mistake you believed it to be...... but no..... you just sit on the side and mumble to yourself for days... then weeks... then months,.,,,,,,, then what.... when you are afraid you were about to get banned did you try to find someone that would post it for you? That's the real weasel way to do it isn't it?

You had ample oppportunity to meet and make your story heard more than once and whimpered out.....

You are right about one thing though....... you say just a little too much and a name can be put to who you are and what your real motives are..... almost there......almost......
Originally Posted by Whispers

But the message was quite clear. And I've heard from others that he's a serial offender. Then You Sir are a Puppet being played....

And of course I rtm'd the post. I'll be taking it up the ladder in the AM if something isn't done. This is BS. I think that is the exact reaction you will get from Staff...... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

And when nothing is done...... What will your next conspiracy theory be? Pocket Mods? Admins on my payroll? I own part of the board?

No, not creative editing. He's wordy. That's why the ellipses was used. It means words have been omitted.

But the message was quite clear. And I've heard from others that he's a serial offender.

And of course I rtm'd the post. I'll be taking it up the ladder in the AM if something isn't done. This is BS. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Do what you need to do. The Admins see the RTM's as well as the owners of the board.

sixx
Isn't this cute Yanks throwing a hissy fit! lol
Good luck crybaby
Rick, if you ever see me throw a hissy fit here, Please call me on it.

You will be my Eccie Rock.

*pb thinks Rocky Rick has a ring to it*