You guys don't think you have a MOD problem?

A lady asks a question.....

in the wrong forum.... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1055891172

Along comes the mod and moves it to the proper forum...

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055889383&postcount=7

but does NOT answer her question?

LMAO!

He determines the question BELONGS in the Questions for Staff Forum, moves it there and DOES NOT ANSWER IT!

LMAO!

Classic Mokoa!

I would like to know however WHY the question was moved to Questions for Staff area when any number of people that have been around know the answer to the question.

She did not say "Help me please MODs"

She said Help Someone!

Now I assume a MOD will not show her how to change her Mac ID and send a command to her cable modem to reset and pull a new IP if she uses cable....

or how to pull a different IP through a phone.....

Which are all valid ways to answer her question....

Has our GODerator determined that members can no longer ask questions of other members?
I think you need a new "cause" to stand behind.
I think you need a new "cause" to stand behind. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
But babe its soo funny. See all those bouncing laughing faces up there -_-
mokoa can you please move whispers question here to the questions for staff thread?

thanks in advance.
Actually, I don't think that we have a Mod Problem - what we have is a Whispers Infestation!
But babe its soo funny. See all those bouncing laughing faces up there -_- Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Oh yes... distraction with bounce faces..
I think you need a new "cause" to stand behind. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
I have many issues I keep an interest in. Mokoa's inept behavior as a MOD is just one.

But babe its soo funny. See all those bouncing laughing faces up there -_- Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Yeah! Right! He's such a source of entertainment!

mokoa can you please move whispers question here to the questions for staff thread?

thanks in advance. Originally Posted by flinde
It's not a question for Staff.... If it was I would place it there.

It is a comment in CoEd to the San Antonio Community because it relates to the Moderator of the San Antonio Community and how he moderate's our discussions in these forums.

LOL! Give me a month and I'm sure I can fill a couple of pages worth of threads with examples of the errors he makes.
Actually, I don't think that we have a Mod Problem - what we have is a Whispers Infestation! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Did I forget to say I was sorry Yeller?

LOL! Give me a month and I'm sure I can fill a couple of pages worth of threads with examples of the errors he makes.
[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Whispers
I PROMISE you.... we don't care.

As I said before.. I think you need to find a new cause to stand behind. I know you have a charity event in Austin, shouldn't you be focused on that? Maybe do a year round event... coming onto neighboring city's boards and harrassing their constituents is a little weird and disconcerting.
You have to forgive.

He's dealing with his own insignificance issues.
There are two useless mods in San Antonio. One is an Aztec Prince, the other one wears black.

How many here have had their handle deactivated because they just asked about disabling their handle?

How many members are ignored when they send a moderator a PM?

How many reviewers wait for DAYS to have their reviews approved?

How many ladies wait weeks, sometimes months to have their verified provider status?

How many people get penalized for no reason (points or warnings)?

I'm am probably forgetting about several things.

Von seems to be holding up the seams together, but those two other dudes are pretty useless.
There are two useless mods in San Antonio. One is an Aztec Prince, the other one wears black.

How many here have had their handle deactivated because they just asked about disabling their handle?

How many members are ignored when they send a moderator a PM?

How many reviewers wait for DAYS to have their reviews approved?

How many ladies wait weeks, sometimes months to have their verified provider status?

How many people get penalized for no reason (points or warnings)?

I'm am probably forgetting about several things.

Von seems to be holding up the seams together, but those two other dudes are pretty useless. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Unless of course you are wondering which drawer your socks go in..... In which case let Mokoa show you how to organize everything.
I have many issues I keep an interest in. Mokoa's inept behavior as a MOD is just one.

Yeah! Right! He's such a source of entertainment!

It's not a question for Staff.... If it was I would place it there.

It is a comment in CoEd to the San Antonio Community because it relates to the Moderator of the San Antonio Community and how he moderate's our discussions in these forums.

Originally Posted by Whispers
A month???? Oh come on we all know you can write a fucking novel in ten minutes. Lol
mokoa, can you please move Simon Riley's extensive list of questions to the ask the mods thread?

thanks in advance.

where would we be without whispers and progeny pointing out all this important shit?

oops, that's a question, better move this post to the ask the mods thread.
I'll check the Maine ML...