Would Whispers Exist If There Was No Eccie?

Is he really a person or does he just exist here in the cyberworld?

Look at you Whispers. You have posts today at 2;49 am, 11:21, 12;34, 12:41, 12:59pm, 1:23, 1:49, 2:03, 4:27, 5:05, 5:48, 6:22, 9:56, 10:25, 11:02, 11:23, 12:01 and 12:15, 12:30 AM and that's just half of them. LOL. And that's a slow day. Tomorrow you can wake up and do it all again. Cause more trouble and attack more people on here. When do you have time for all that hot sex with those strippers and sugar babies? And now tell me you have a great interesting life.

in your own mind you probably think you are some kind of legend but you are really just a bore.
Is he really a person or does he just exist here in the cyberworld?

Look at you Whispers. You have posts today at 2;49 am, 11:21, 12;34, 12:41, 12:59pm, 1:23, 1:49, 2:03, 4:27, 5:05, 5:48, 6:22, 9:56, 10:25, 11:02, 11:23, 12:01 and 12:15, 12:30 AM and that's just half of them. LOL. And that's a slow day. Tomorrow you can wake up and do it all again. Cause more trouble and attack more people on here. When do you have time for all that hot sex with those strippers and sugar babies? And now tell me you have a great interesting life.

in your own mind you probably think you are some kind of legend but you are really just a bore. Originally Posted by uparoundnoon
Yeah.... It was a work day... not a play day..... I squeaked in making $3930 though.... and stayed entertained for a while..... You can expect some in the morning between 9 and 10:30 while I am sitting in Bastrop babysitting a contractor....

So much so that you are motivated to research and try to engage me?.... LOL.....

Welcome to the fan club sir.... I ran out of T-shirts a long time ago... Sorry...

Playtime tomorrow night Friday and most of the weekend so less of my posts then.... join the website and download my schedule so you never have to miss me or read the reruns!
Full time Man Whore's have more time available to them IJS.
oh, thanks for clearing that up still looking.

whispers? that's doing it the hard way. I just kicked Mrs flinde #4, md's ass out the door at 6:00 am, and she will be home around 6 after making 5 or 6k
If a tree falls in a forest...
Full time Man Whore's have more time available to them IJS. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Teach us the ways of time creation

As for existence.

Well, since is an ECCIE handle, no, Whispers would not exist with no ECCIE.
Of course he would. Like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny...or unicorns. The only difference is, at least for me, is that no one would care. (Well, at least I don't care)
I compare whispers to my ass hair or hemorrhoid. Even though I clean them up, trim them to look pretty, make them disappear for a while and try to forget they are there...... at the end of the day they start to come back itchy and bothersome. Those old kinky stinky bastards find a way to come back again lol. Maybe Whispers cryptonite is preparation H.

So yes, he would still exist.
Are we speculating on if he's a human or a robot? LOL

I would suspect he'd still exist.... probably on another board, perhaps with an another name... different dimensions with different Whispers... *cue the Twilight Zone music*
Yes, Whispers would exist if there was no ECCIE. And his name would be Nancy Grace.
He would find a way to get attention. It's his crack, he must have it, doesn't matter if it good or not, he just needs it to survive.
With that said, would Whispers exist in the absence of attention?
I think not, so maybe we all (me included) should ignore him completely.
He would find a way to get attention. It's his crack, he must have it, doesn't matter if it good or not, he just needs it to survive.
With that said, would Whispers exist in the absence of attention?
I think not, so maybe we all (me included) should ignore him completely. Originally Posted by Mike6082
LMAO.... Good luck with that!
If a tree falls in a forest... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
...it was Whispers fault.

...it was Whispers fault.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Poking the bear...