URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-a30ec16dc959
City: -
State: -
Address: DNT and Belt Line
Activities: Sensual Rub, L3
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very short (MAYBEE 5ft), amazing body and pretty face. Pics are accurate and up to date
Recommendation: Yes
She's a looker. Good find!
She is one of many associated with that number. This is a Studio.
She's a looker. Good find! Originally Posted by Crooks & Castles
This makes me question the legitimacy of any of these reviews, because she is not a looker at all
  • rdrcr
  • 03-10-2023, 11:25 AM
This makes me question the legitimacy of any of these reviews, because she is not a looker at all Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
I saw Alice a while back, yeah, have to agree, as far as looks, meh, she was really sexy and offered the extras but I wasn't thrilled with her looks and she was all about the extras.

Check out Ava from that group, I've seen her probably 6+ times, not the greatest face but bod is incredible IMO. Very friendly, initially it was $$$ for L3 and she was pretty open to anything, now it's a bit more. Ava is a real sweety.
Yes Ava loves if you stick your tongue deep into her starfish....
This makes me question the legitimacy of any of these reviews, because she is not a looker at all Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
To each their own. Everyone has their own tastes, maybe she doesn't look like the photos anymore, but my opinion is she has an attractive looking body (we can only reference off her pics and what the OP says).

Why would my opinionated comment about her makes this review questionable? He either saw her or he didn't, but my comment, or any other person who thinks she is a looker, doesn't determine legitimacy of the review.
Considering looks are a matter of opinion i don’t see how the legitimacy is questionable…if you don’t think she looks good then don’t see the girl. Not a hard concept.
If the individual you meet isn’t who was in the picture, I pass. But what you like is definitely each man’s choice.